Advice needed

dragon

Reaction score
Just a quick question guys.

am I right in thinking that the black cup with the silver lid should be part of the standard smokers package that comes with the car?

mine was missing and when I rang the dealers they said it was a non standard item retail £60 but as a gesture of goodwill they would send me one in lieu of the fact they handed the car to me with 35 miles worth of fuel in it and one of the footwell lights doesn't work.

love the car but yet again not loving the Audi customer service.

thanks in advance

I believe that is correct, as it is certainly in my car have seen it although I do not collect till Wednesday next week. Also in boucher States Non Smoking package - Removes the ash tray and replaces Cig lighter with standard 12v socket. Hope this helps. Would go back to dealer in person and produce a A3 broucher.

Yes, it is the ashtray (!). If you order the non-smoking package, you don't get the ashtray but it normally is standard in the car.

Thanks guys!! I wish the dealers wouldn't lie it's far too easy to discover the truth when you have this forum to advise!!

I had the same. Looked and found that the car had a cigarette lighter in the front and not a 12v socket. Also checked for the non-smokers pack code in the list located in the log book. As it wasn't there, together with the cigarette lighter, I put it to the dealer and got an ashtray FOC.

Picked my car up this morning with non-smokers pack and we asked the dealer if we could have the ashtray to use as a coin holder and he took one out of the showroom stock, also threw in a boot liner not the cheaper foamy type but the dearer one, 2 x Audi 4ring keyrings, red cable and ordering the green lightning one and a full tank of fuel.

Quoted me £599 for GAP and got it down to £200.

Oh and the car is awesome.

Audi Maidstone - cannot fault them whatsoever, even emailed me 1/2 hour ago asking if I am enjoying the drive.

Reactions: veeeight
Picked my car up this morning with non-smokers pack and we asked the dealer if we could have the ashtray to use as a coin holder and he took one out of the showroom stock, also threw in a boot liner not the cheaper foamy type but the dearer one, 2 x Audi 4ring keyrings, red cable and ordering the green lightning one and a full tank of fuel.

Quoted me £599 for GAP and got it down to £200.

Oh and the car is awesome.

Which dealer mate?

The ash tray is one of the best little touches about the car. Use it to hold coins, chewing gum etc without making the cabin messy.

Not sure why anyone would spec the non-smokers pack

The ash tray is one of the best little touches about the car. Use it to hold coins, chewing gum etc without making the cabin messy.

Not sure why anyone would spec the non-smokers pack

I specced the nsp as don't smoke, but after reading the forums I asked the dealer this morning when collecting car if I could have one and he took one straight out of a showroom car.

I stayed overnight at the out-laws so will clean when I get home and post pics if I find out how too.

I stayed overnight at the out-laws so will clean when I get home and post pics if I find out how too.
That's a very poor Excuse! ! Pics on here is the only thing keeping me going....

Sorry especially as yours is the same colour as mine

Just a quick question guys.

am I right in thinking that the black cup with the silver lid should be part of the standard smokers package that comes with the car?

mine was missing and when I rang the dealers they said it was a non standard item retail £60 but as a gesture of goodwill they would send me one in lieu of the fact they handed the car to me with 35 miles worth of fuel in it and one of the footwell lights doesn't work.

love the car but yet again not loving the Audi customer service.

thanks in advance

Which dealer was this?

I ordered the NSP, but picked up a "coinholder" on Fleabay for £10. As mine is a company car I don't have any contact with the dealer :(