Aero wipers not wiping in the middle

MarijZ

Reaction score
Just retrofitted aero wipers on my audi a4 b6 with genuine audi blades… the driver side arm is not sitting flush and misses the middle od the windscreen and i cant see anything… this is the second arm i put on and its the same… please anyone help

Some windscreen just doesn’t suit aero wipers due to the curvature. Had this problem with a mini and a Toyota so ended up just putting normal wipers on and it was fine with those.

Some windscreen just doesn’t suit aero wipers due to the curvature. Had this problem with a mini and a Toyota so ended up just putting normal wipers on and it was fine with those.
Yea that could be true but the b6 audis some had the aero wipers… highly doubt the windscreen is different for aero wipers on the b6 chasis

Just a couple of thoughts,
Is the wiper arm slightly bent? or have a weak spring?
I have aero blades on my b6 without issue, so assume they should be ok as long as the arms are still in good shape

Just a couple of thoughts,
Is the wiper arm slightly bent? or have a weak spring?
I have aero blades on my b6 without issue, so assume they should be ok as long as the arms are still in good shape
The arms are brand new…

umm lol.. no idea then, unless somehow the thread the arm sits on is a bit bent?
Faulty aero blade maybe?

Sorry i'm out of ideas