after market speaker upgrade b8

Adam,

I run a car audio shop and I have done many of these over the years. Does your car have B&O upgrade?

What sort of thing are you looking for and do you have a budget in mind?

Cheers
Chris
www.uniquecarsound.com

Adam,

I run a car audio shop and I have done many of these over the years. Does your car have B&O upgrade?

What sort of thing are you looking for and do you have a budget in mind?

Cheers
Chris
www.uniquecarsound.com
Just spotted this thread and wondered if you could help. I'm wanting to upgrade my avants system whilst keeping the stock head unit. Would you recommend anything specific which is sort of the most worthwhile alteration? Is it necessary to upgrade to an aftermarket amp/sub etc?

More about quality than bass for me to be honest.

Hi yer Johnny

My advise is to get rid of that Audi rubbish in your car especially the speakers they are 2 ohmn Chinese rubbish no matter what they say on the front mine where supposed to be Bose when I took them out they were actually Blaupunkt and made in china was printed on the magnet so some Chinese company brought the rights to Blaupunkt name when Bosch sold the brand name

My advise would be Hertz HCX-165 front and back and change your front tweeters but I don't know your budget for the fronts you may have to get MDF rings made I had to in my 05 A4 ds Simon

Regard's Simon

Hi yer Johnny

My advise is to get rid of that Audi rubbish in your car especially the speakers they are 2 ohmn Chinese rubbish no matter what they say on the front mine where supposed to be Bose when I took them out they were actually Blaupunkt and made in china was printed on the magnet so some Chinese company brought the rights to Blaupunkt name when Bosch sold the brand name

My advise would be Hertz HCX-165 front and back and change your front tweeters but I don't know your budget for the fronts you may have to get MDF rings made I had to in my 05 A4 ds Simon

Regard's Simon

Thanks Simon.
I don't know m6 budget really but I like the looks of the hertz you recommended. If you are gonna do it do it right eh