After much collaboration, and thanks to all your input, I finally chose.....

Kriminal

Reaction score
19"er's :

Finally, after about six months of surfing the net, scratching my head, and losing sleep over it, I came to finding the wheels I wanted for my motor.....

....and before you say it, I know, the car needs lowering - that's stage 2 (hopefully won't be too long in the future).

Anyway, down to the pics - you'll have to excuse me for the dirty motor . It should've been cleaned this morning, but you know what ?....I feel knackered Today, so anyway, let's get on with it....

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Previous wheels will go up for sale as soon as I get pics up ;)

South West Tyres! Can't knock the Auty brothers, car looks much much better, coilovers or springs?

Thanks N8 - your opinion is VERY much appreciated :thumbsup:

I'll probably just be heading down the springs road. The funny thing was, we took the car outside and the bloke took a photo for their website. As he done that I mentioned about springs, and he said they do them TOO. So I could be heading back down their again - although it may be an issue with them being a 40minute drive from home, and they'll take approx 3 hours to fit the springs.....what do I do in Clevedon for 3 hours, apart from walk home ?! :laugh:

Nice choice ,Looks RS3 like ,Whats next?

Next step has gotta be lowering (sensibly), as it really DOES look 'moon-buggy' like at the moment. (Bear in mind that I had the four Speedlines in the back in those pics)

i love those wheels. look nicer thank i would have though on a red car

i love those wheels. look nicer thank i would have though on a red car

I would've thought the same to be honest. But when I looked on the web, red seemed to be the only colour, oh and grey (I think), that they were displayed on.

looks very nice mate will look even better when lowered , i like those wheels but only on a handfull of cars but you have the best colour a3 anyway lol

I would've thought the same to be honest. But when I looked on the web, red seemed to be the only colour, oh and grey (I think), that they were displayed on.

car looks the bussiness. tints really help, want my sport back now : (

Looking good man, are they 9J or 8.5J what size tyres u got on?

Looking good man, are they 9J or 8.5J what size tyres u got on?

They're only an 8J, which I was chuffed with as I knew it wouldn't too far off the 7.5j's which were on the car before.

The tyres it came with are 225/35/19's which surprisingly are really comfortable.

What Nath said in a previous thread I done regarding 18's v. 19's, he was completely spot on regarding the comfort of 19's not being different to 18's

Nath: I'll pm you later regarding your friend in Patchway, as I'm down the gym at the moment. Sounds like a good plan to me though, as I don't get on with mechanical things...lol

Bad news for you mate!

Now you NEED bigger brakes in order to fill it in :))

Great looking..

Ooww.. I almost forgot about it, DROP it! :)

I think I spotted you on Sunday afternoon, in Ashton just after Sainsburys. I was in my red S3 turning across you, going into Bedminster.

My wife said: "look, there's someone with the same car as us" :noway:

looks lovely Kriminal. before the RS4 style alloys that nally had were my favourites, but after seeing your car i'm swaying towards those.