After your a3...

Mikey170

Reaction score
Bit bored so i thought i'd start a thread on what car you wold like to buy when its time to get rid of the a3..

i hope to keep mine till im 24/25 and then get an s4 or even an rs4 lol..maybe!!

:yahoo:

so what you want next..............

Having just ordered my A3 Black Edition at the age of 24 im sure it will be a while before i change but im amost sure ill be getting an S or RS audi as my parents have always driven Audis and i plan on carrying on due to my respect for the brand.

i would like to stay audi, but do fancy owning an m3 at some point to.

Might get Merc C 63 AMG next year .. but will keep A3 and sell my Bmw 1 series :p

I'm not sure, I doubt it will be derv though, missing the revs! Quite fancy a white Leon K1 though

I'm on PCP at the mo with mine which finishes end of next year. Undecided whether to keep it or not - might just hand it back and walk away. Having said that though the better half might purchase it as a replacement for her Beetle which is becoming a tad on the small side as the kids are getting bigger.

I fancy getting something cheaper but with decent enough performance - my brother has just picked up an 07 plate Octavia vRS (diesel) with peanuts mileage on it for 10k. Great car to drive and is bigger than the A3 which is what I'm looking for. So might look in this direction end of next year.

But then again I might win the lottery....:eyebrows:

I'm thinking about an S3 or a nice porsche depending on my insurance when im 21.
ST09 you know you want to just give me that 1 series for free mate:rolleyes: Swoop you my A3 ha;)

1 series

123D M Sport in either 3dr or coupe form.

3 Series

330D or 335D M Sport Saloon, would rather have a coupe but the equivalent coupe seems to cost at least 2k more. Plus I like the practicality.

A3/S3

Would love an S3 in sprint blue! But running costs would probably be a problem for me.

Otherwise would be a TDi 170 Quattro S-Line. However, there doesn't seem to be an S-Tronic available for a Quattro 170.

Got to wait till im 21 but maybe an S3 but then again, loving the subaru impreza wrx sti ppp atm :p

My A3 2.0 TDi SLine and Accord Type R will more than suffice for now - :p

Its difficult to say until you test drive these things. I just tested a CLK and a 3 series coupe and to be perfectly honest my A3 is just as good...better in a lot of respects. I think for me it will be a Porche Carrera 4 but then i am an "old git" who only pays £220 fully comp on a 3.2 :yes: so I don't have to wait till i am 21......again !!!

I've only just got my A3 so not really thought about it much. However, I guess I'll buy another car in a couple of years so...

I've always wanted an Atom - so maybe a 160, or a Lotus 2-11
or if I decide to be a bit more practical and replace the A3...
BMW X6 / Nissan GTR (depending on residules)

Probably change in about 2-2.5 years time but if it was right now it would be a toss up between an S3 sportback with all the gadgets or an S4 avant.:hubbahubba:

This time next year once my wedding is over & moved house the first thing I'm doing is getting back into a Lotus. Got permission to get myself an Exige S 240:arco:

Nothing compares to the raw driving feeling of a Lotus. An S3 feels like a shed in comparison.

id like to keep myself in an audi, probably end up getting an s3, and chip it, i want something understated which can beat the pants off everyone, like bigandys! if not that then id look at the a5 or s5 but i think a v8 is a bit to pricey for me at the moment!

I'm thinking about an S3 or a nice porsche depending on my insurance when im 21.
ST09 you know you want to just give me that 1 series for free mate:rolleyes: Swoop you my A3 ha;)

Lol @ benskin .. Ive hardly driven that A3 .. Swaped it with my gf and to be honest that 1 series is much better than an A3 lol .. and when you fire it up lol it sounds just like m3 WROOOM WROOOM .. I dont hate A3 just the audi dealership they have put me off .. Thats what my Beemer looks like the only difference is i got xenon, red leather seats & sat nav

picture.php

Sal

Having come from a Boxster back to a hatchback, I think at the age of 30 I'm becoming sensible and would like a BMW 335d.

Am really tempted to get a cheap car and strip it out for track use......

Given that it seems I've got used to the power of my new A3 already, I'll probably be upping to an S3 or S4 depending on how soon I change up.

got no intention of flogging the a3, yet, but the new Rocco tickles my balls big time.

Got permission to get myself an Exige S 240:arco:

Nothing compares to the raw driving feeling of a Lotus. An S3 feels like a shed in comparison.

Although I love my A3, I have to agree - my exige was amazing. I had to change as a baby is on the way, but I'm really glad I owned one. Still, it's nice to still be fast even if it is just in a straight line ;)

probably an s3 sportback but id love a new shape skyline gtr in black i saw one shoot off at some lights the speed and sound was truly ridiculas ...loved it

Providing Audi don't ruin thinks with the next A3, I would think mine will be another A3. Having already owned 24 different cars over the years and test driven many more, I have no great desire for anything different. The A3 ticks all the right boxes for me.

also thinking about going for an as 3.2 v6, if the new model has that engine in it. really love the sound on v6 engines.

like the 4 motion and the r32...they sound unreal!

For a daily driver? Probably an S3, (or RS3 if they ever make one), or maybe a 3 series (not buying a 1 series, too ugly). I'd be tempted by an S5 also.

For something silly, I quite fancy a TVR. Something with a honking great V8 to drive at weekends. :D

I've just got an A3 Sportback after 10 years of hot hatches and coupes, owing to my first baby being on the way.

If we continue to live in town, I can see another A3 being a good move in 3-4 years time. They're a very good package.

tricky question..well i always wanted a convertable next! not keen on the audi cabriet so maybe a bmw 3 series 330ci? :shutup2:

I think mine would be between the following 3 at the moment

Ibis White Audi S3
Ibis White Audi TTS
Deep Blue Pearl VW Scirocco R

I'm on a car scheme at work (I work at an Audi Centre), currently have the A3 1.6 Technik but thinking about the 1.8 S line, any thoughts?