Aftermarket Amp. Getting power to it?

From the battery, around the inside of the wing and through the door grommet, then down under the door sills to the boot.

If you have Bose, just splice into the sub pre out and run it to your amp. Simples.

Reactions: Nathan Russell
Remove the pollen filter outer cover

Top left is a small grommet remove and feed the wire down behind the glove box and some the door kick plate trims

If you remove the old standard sub should be enough space to hind your amp away I retained the standard Bose amp aswell as powers the other speakers in the car

for the REM wire I used the cig lighter in the boot as only comes live with the key on.

Can get a pic tomorrow of the grommet I used if you want.

Attachments

• 2AD1C2BC-6D00-47A2-83EB-3902DB552E86.jpeg
    2AD1C2BC-6D00-47A2-83EB-3902DB552E86.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111

Top left is a small grommet remove and feed the wire down behind the glove box and some the door kick plate trims

If you remove the old standard sub should be enough space to hind your amp away I retained the standard Bose amp aswell as powers the other speakers in the car

for the REM wire I used the cig lighter in the boot as only comes live with the key on.

Always wanted to sink the sub into the luggage/wheel well compartment! Was it awkward to fit? Or did you buy a fitting kit?

Always wanted to sink the sub into the luggage/wheel well compartment! Was it awkward to fit? Or did you buy a fitting kit?
I tried to do it on one was far too tight when trying to remove

Made in 2 pieces giving access to spare wheel and like Nathan says when the floor is back down loses no boot space

Attachments

• 04F82C75-CD9D-4501-8571-8C3752BE33A0.jpeg
    04F82C75-CD9D-4501-8571-8C3752BE33A0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123

Jay. I’ve been trying ages to get the wire through that grommet. Can’t seem to get it through there. Even using a coat hanger. Any tips? Doing my head in.

What size cable you using mate ?

My cable was pretty much the same size of the grommet hole just took the whole thing out.

Remove the pollen filter filter
Take out the filter
2 10mm nuts and your see a little grommet to the left if you use this one comes right out next to the blower motor nice and easy access (once glove box is removed)

Attachments

• F0EF0756-5EF4-4940-8692-5F17067184B8.jpeg
    F0EF0756-5EF4-4940-8692-5F17067184B8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79