Aftermarket double din installation

wether you have quadlock or ISO etc all the fittings kits can be obtained from connects2 ltd, they have the correct looms and fittings for 99.9% of installations.

Reactions: V6_Man
wether you have quadlock or ISO etc all the fittings kits can be obtained from connects2 ltd, they have the correct looms and fittings for 99.9% of installations.

Cheers @Just Rob - much appreciated buddy.

****** Audi, only if they had decided to keep it simple.

Cheers mate. Any pointers on where I can I get the kit from, is it Kufatec UK??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from Dynamic sound in SW London. They have a good EBay store

Had to take it to the local stereo shop. £65 later all working perfectly. The touchscreen makes the car look more modern now too.

Had to take it to the local stereo shop. £65 later all working perfectly. The touchscreen makes the car look more modern now too.

Where did you get the Pioneer from if I may. One of the reasons mine is still sat with me is exactly the reason you mentioned. Want to make the car look a bit modern. Might sell mine with all the looms etc.

I got mine from eBay for £150
e84cc441b1472ea8cee4891cd933522b.jpg

Reactions: GDCAUDIA4B7, b19ctr, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
Looks nice bud

I got mine from eBay for £150
e84cc441b1472ea8cee4891cd933522b.jpg

looks very nice chap, glad you were able to get it sorted ok then , I was in the process of updating you question with the info but not needed now....good price aswell, enjoy.

looks very nice chap, glad you were able to get it sorted ok then , I was in the process of updating you question with the info but not needed now....good price aswell, enjoy.

Cheers Rob