Aftermarket exhaust recommendations?

NIKLDN

Audi S3 8V 2019 SportBack
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I’ve just recently purchased a an Audi S3 2019 sport back. My knowledge on cars isn’t that great.

I’m looking to do my first mod on the car and wanted to start by upgrading/changing the exhaust so it sounds much deeper along with some pops and crackles. From watching a fair few videos I get that the software/gearbox map assists with the end result..

Thanks in advance!

2019 will be a wltp car with the gpf filter in the exhaust. It’s a lot quieter than the pre 2018 cars cause of it.
maybe try a resonator delete pipe to add some noise. Other than that you are looking at acat back exhaust and probably looking at a gpf delete and a remap.

Reactions: NIKLDN
Hey peeps,

I’ve just recently purchased a an Audi S3 2019 sport back. My knowledge on cars isn’t that great.

I’m looking to do my first mod on the car and wanted to start by upgrading/changing the exhaust so it sounds much deeper along with some pops and crackles. From watching a fair few videos I get that the software/gearbox map assists with the end result..

Thanks in advance!
Get armytrix exhaust and u will have jaw down al the time :D

We developed a specific system for the GPF car - with awesome results ;-)
Cheers
Nige

I've had cobra and scorpion on mine before I settled with BCS. The drone with the fire two was unbearable... Bcs is great as its boost controlled so loud when u want it to be but when pottering about town etc its quiet

I would second BCS, but with a GPF in the upstream it's never going to sound as good as it used to. IIRC the pops and crackles are a remap job. I ******* hate them as boyracers like to bang their exhausts outside my house at 3am every morning. I guess it's the pittance I pay for running years of straight through exhausts and driving through residential areas (albeit carefully) at 3am when I was 18 too lol

We developed a specific system for the GPF car - with awesome results ;-)
Cheers
Nige

Might have to go down this route, will be in touch nige!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk