Air intake...

I can see looking at the picture that the black revo bracket would not fit 2014 engine. If they did bother to change the bracket it would be wise for them to advertise correct item in stock picture if they going to stipulate it for 2014. The bracket would have to have a recess where it bolts onto supercharger... problem is i gotta explain to vhub, then they gotta explain to revo .. blah .. really is easier to have the right part fabricated before they get to open there 2nd email. With responses like quote "did you check the box" wtf. . Check it for what? . Theres nothing missing duh.. another day wasted while v hub relays that little bit of info back to revo.. i then went on to post pics and explain it all again to v hub .. .. be so much easier if i could speak to someone a revo myself

Attachments

• 20180509_222335.jpg
    20180509_222335.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 210
Out of interest why is the bracket needed? Does the REVO solution exclude the OE air box which supports the weight of the pipe & filter?

Stock air box is completeley removed so the intake is only attached at top. The bracket connects to intake and supercharger so that the slight give/wobble stops so it can not work loose. And with the problem of the intake pipe causing damage to fuel lines it is best that the intake is fixed secure so cant come loose or cause damage to fuel lines just had notification revo are sending the bracket out to v hub ..

Im after putting a set of 15mm spacers on rear 2015 s4 19in stock wheels. Which are the safest bet.. the ones that screw on then use your own bolts or the ones that have longer bolts.. can anyone confirm exact fitting i need 112/5 /57.1mm etc ... thanks everyone.. any big down fall to runningva 10 to 15mm spacer on back ???

Posted in forum but no response. Any info appreciated