AITP 6 discussions

SI-W85

Well they finally let me out, I'm home and a bit tender couldn't manage a burger even if I wanted to but I'm sure you lot will eat plenty :)

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Wet on the way down, VERY WET, but its ok at the event!

I will make sure Paul has an extra burger aswell! :icon_thumright:

This is Paul! :yum:

3F5E0AB5-1740-4D22-8D28-842A57BDB0C5_zpskmaopnzq.jpg

SI-W85

Why has he only got the one though :/ you assured me he would have an extra one lol this is all I've been aloud for the past 36 hours a blooming drip :( no food or drink :( I'm starving too but can't stomach anything and that burger has just made my stomach rumble like crazy haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 254

Schizophonic

Well I've come and gone. Did a loop around the cars. Rained too much. Sat in the car. Waiting for the rain to stop. Rain didn't stop. Went home lol

SI-W85

Somebody put some pics on then, I'm soooo bored lol going out my nut here want to see what I missed out on :(

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Taking one for the team, double decker style! :yum:

C9A71E1A-D1A9-4CD2-8504-4F108B2D7278_zpsbruplpvi.jpg

Joe, that burger looks so good. Did you say you would deliver one just for me. I think i may have to get one now, my mouths just watering. Hope you having a good day. :) x

Schizophonic

well I went back about 20 mins ago as the weather turned better. And less than 1/3 of the cars was there than this morning. ASN tent had been packed away so I knew it was the end of the day. Shame weather didn't hold up.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Great pics there. Would have loved to attended this, but it just wasnt feasible this year. Couple of cars i really liked from the pics, JG51 AUD's A4 and that white facelift 8P with red wheels.

Would love to attend AITP15 but i'll need to see how funds are and if i can get off work. Its quite a distance to travel but im sure worth it :)

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
That burger pic made me hungrandom double post.

We keep talking about these burgers, it had to be done! I will do a triple decker next time! Ooooh yeees!! :yum:

Cuppa

cpbrad

I am in love with that rs6, I have a few pics on Instagram - @cpbrad

P40ULW

single and skint? how? oh cars!!!
Last edited:

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Really like that white A3

Oranoco

Can't believe after all the years of AITP clashing with Ford Fair the first year there's no clash my mrs falls ill. First time in 4 years. Starting to feel I'm destined not to make it to AITP. :(

The Challinor

Great shame loads of people left and the tent / flags came down as was stunning weather later on, shame on you all lol