AitP Discussions Thread.

So gutted i cant make AitP, Will be in France but i will be in the car taking advantage of the French roads but i must be careful now with 6 points on my licence :banghead:

whoop whoop, my wristband came in the post this morning, its getting close and my portable BBQ is built

Last edited:
Just heading down on Sunday now, not camping/hotel-ing the night before. May bring my little boy with me, seeing as the Mrs will have had all 3 kids all week now they're on school hols. So long as he keeps his sticky fingers off my windows...

Reactions: voorhees
Just heading down on Sunday now, not camping/hotel-ing the night before. May bring my little boy with me, seeing as the Mrs will have had all 3 kids all week now they're on school hols. So long as he keeps his sticky fingers off my windows...

It's all about the mittens pal lol

Wristband has arrived and the motors in for a tidy up :)

I'll be going, I think we will be going to the swimming baths onsite to as the girls love Billingham Aquadrome

Guys is there going to be a AS.Net BBQ like last year??

I may come along to this... Be my first Audi show/meet, make a change from me taking the wrong car to 306 meets :laugh:

I'm actually in London the day before so if I pack the mrs off shopping or convince her to go I'll drive up and attend ;)

Reactions: voorhees
couple of questions regarding parking. is there a specific place for the people to park in the list above and do i have to tell the ticket guy im a member?
Sorry firstimer for AITP.

Reactions: y2blade
couple of questions regarding parking. is there a specific place for the people to park in the list above and do i have to tell the ticket guy im a member?
Sorry firstimer for AITP.

Drive up, tell the ticket guy you are with ASN and he'll point towards us.

First time ill be attending this event, does anyone know what time the event will be finishing? Also is there anyone driving up from London on Sunday?

First time ill be attending this event, does anyone know what time the event will be finishing? Also is there anyone driving up from London on Sunday?

I'm heading up from SE London, i'll be meeting some others at Cobham services at 8am.

So got a hmmmm from the Mrs when telling her about the show - didn't get a solid NO so theres still hope.

Just looking on the satnav it seems Billing Aquadrome is an actual POI so handy to get to.

Town/City - Northampton
Special Destination - Find Entry - Billing Aquadrome
Go!

It's 444 miles where I'm at right now, but coming up from London should be 1hr 45mins.

null_zps14e67451.jpg~original

null_zpsfb493bd0.jpg~original

Reactions: voorhees and y2blade
Only just clicked....

We are all attending the largest Audi event in Europe on the 11th...

Then just about 20 miles away at Silverstone the Ford boys are holding Ford Fair on the same day which is Europes largest Ford meet! lol

I can see the M1 being an interesting place to be this Sunday :eyebrows:

Only just clicked....

We are all attending the largest Audi event in Europe on the 11th...

Then just about 20 miles away at Silverstone the Ford boys are holding Ford Fair on the same day which is Europes largest Ford meet! lol

I can see the M1 being an interesting place to be this Sunday :eyebrows:[/QUOTE

oh fantastic should be busy

Uberfiz
I will be coming from Clapham, would imagine it will be easier to meet everyone at Toddington rather than Cobham?

I'm meeting a mate at Cobham, we'll be going via Toddington I think so we'll meet you there.

so ive clayed the car and polished it and cleaned the glass, going to do the alloys another day and hoover inside the car again on another day, proberbly saturday

i do have a photo of the shine on my car but it says the file is too large

Alright mate ill see you at Toddington at 9, I think i will wash up the car on Saturday so it's still clean on Sunday lol