AitP Discussions Thread.

will be at newport pagnell services for about 9 am if any one is there and no were the aquadrome is from there we will follow looking forward to it safe journey everyone..

I'm in London at the minute, Mrs hasn't said anything but she's in a good mood so we'll breaking our way up tomorrow morning.

Tempted to stay in Northampton tomorrow night to save the journey back to London.

Guts of 500 miles driven today, I'm well wrecked!

See you all tomorrow then, chaps. Will be bringing my little man with me to his first car show. Potty training is in progress (for him, not me) - so wish me luck on the journey down... Good job it's a full wipe-clean leather interior and not alcantara...!

Paul, i'll be bringing my lad too, he has been to a few shows already, he's only 4, dont worry your boy should have some company there as well.

See you all in the morning X

Currently at Sunley conference centre where we were showed to our room... Had to walk straight through a wedding after party and its still booming now... Yay!

I'm just wakened and will be getting the mrs up soon.

Is there anywhere in Northampton that does a good breakfast?

Last edited:
Leaving home shortly, going to try find a car wash somewhere that's opened on a Sunday at these hours lol that should be fun!

Really sorry guys im not going to be able to make this now as my lad hasnt been well all nite so going to stay nearby and look after him, have fun everyone and get plenty of pics.

I Popped over and said Hi to a few of you guys, nice to meet you.
Thanks for the Sausage
027241_zps76258959.jpg

I took a tonne of photos, will resize and post some up later on.

Reactions: AVLO, SPARTAN91, voorhees and 1 other person
Cream crackered from a busy day,had to leave at 2 as pressure from the family,my Audi never really got a second glance :uhm: dunno why.

I've just got back from ATPI5 and I would like to say thanks on behalf of all the members of ANS from East Anglia to the people or persons who organised the event for us.Great cars and people with very good weather to boot.
lets hope it's bigger next Year.:salute:

PS Thanks for the BBQ food

Reactions: ex911driver
What an excellent day, apologies for not mingling as had the wife with me but got plenty of pics which I will post when I sort/crop etc.

Wide range of cars on all stands, really liked the new RS6 Avant which Northampton Audi had on show - counting up my 1ps as I write this :(

Staying in Northampton this evening and driving back down to London tomorrow morning.

Great day out sunburned again but enjoyed it, big thanks to Adam and the crew for sorting a cracking BBQ and stand again.

Chris.

Reactions: AVLO and voorhees
well there was lots of AITP today, this was my first time at this show and second time on the ASN stand
if I'm being honest I only chatted to a couple of people on the stand, seemed everyone had gone off to look else where, there was a good range of cars on ASN but there was multiple of the same car not cleaned as a centre piece around the tent area,
looking at other stands there was much more community spirit (COV) we need things to do to get people meeting and knowing who they are chatting to on the forum

was still a good show, look forward to more.

thank you weather as well

Reactions: AVLO
With a lot smaller amount of members you get a lot more closer bunch Glenn as your sitting in a less populated forum,at ASN we have such a broad spectrum that its quite difficult even if everyone wore nametags a lot would never have spoken (written) to them.
Weather was very good to us.

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
Not a bad colour match to be honest. Looked fantastic. Well done -Adam :) x

I would also like to again thank Adam for sorting me out with some ASN goodys.I also spoke to a few people from ASN stand so thanks to them but most people bomb bursted away from the stand not long after arrival,there was plenty to see I guess.

Also well done to the girls from Coventry for providing the jump leads to someone not long after they arrived and hope they coat back from the first aid stand ok.

It was great to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones, a big thank you to those who gave me the honour of receiving the Andy Mac cemorative trophy, quite unexpected :)

A BIG well done to calvin too, seemed to be twice as big this year!

Reactions: Sandra
It was great to catch up with some familiar faces and meet some new ones, a big thank you to those who gave me the honour of receiving the Andy Mac cemorative trophy, quite unexpected :)

A BIG well done to calvin too, seemed to be twice as big this year!

Well done on the trophy Dane. :) x

I have a few pics to put on so ill do that tomorrow, big thanks to E M Tuning for doing my rear number plate bulbs today quickly much appreciated

I wondered past, but as I hadn't posted on here that I was going I didn't get to park near you guys. Quite pleased to see that my audi was the only one at the entire show that was in Venetian Violet lol.

While there I went over to the Revo stand and decided to get my 2.0 TDI remapped then and there. :D

Reactions: voorhees and y2blade
So it seems like i missed a great day out :(

Oh well, look forward to the next one, will have a look through the pics and thanks for the regular updates too Jo :)

I did umm and arr on whether to come or not, but the little man was just so clingy, I felt bad letting him go, so stayed at home with him, then just after midday he perked up and seemed to be fine....so much so that he even said "dad can we go TGI's for lunch"!!!

Just to see the smile on the face, we ended up going.....should have driven a bit further and come to the show!!