Alcon discs RS3 8V(2016)

Luc s1

Reaction score
who do i have to contact to order these direct replacement discs ?
I’m from belgium and No dealer fond in belgium.

Thx

who do i have to contact to order these direct replacement discs ?
I’m from belgium and No dealer fond in belgium.

Thx

Erm.....email Revo direct surely would be the obvious way forward........

Weird how the concept of ‘searching’ or ‘researching’ something seems to be an alien concept to some people.

I’d be more concerned in the fact that a large outfit like Revo couldn’t be ‘a***d’ in recommending a dealer nearest to the OP.

Possibly the same attitude that put me off when I enquired about about their RS3 FL fitment.

Was told they wouldn’t fit, yet I later found out they were referring to the Saloon, but they were adamant about it.

Even though There are S/B FL owners that have fitted them.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Only one place I’d recommend wholeheartedly.

Reyland motorsport speak proper email Martin Hadland.

Superb.

3cd9d624bc7f9084297525cd7720e372.jpg

fd0153739b40a6e0b5cc59c1e3cd7bc9.jpg

d9d226260b2909e32ac1bb3a3272f4f9.jpg

Reactions: Count Drunkula
As much as I love the design of the original wavy discs.
If I was to upgrade my front discs it would 110% be Reylands.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: T-800
As much as I love the design of the original way discs.
If I was to upgrade my front discs it would 110% be Reylands.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They are great Kev.

I run DS2500 with them and have no noise from them whatsoever.

Giving them ‘more’ stick than the Ferodo instructions recommends is key.

I was half expecting to be taking the DS2500 off if they squealed, but they are a great pad and well suited to the Reylands.

Reactions: Marshy
They are great Kev.

I run DS2500 with them and have no noise from them whatsoever.

Giving them ‘more’ stick than the Ferodo instructions recommends is key.

I was half expecting to be taking the DS2500 off if they squealed, but they are a great pad and well suited to the Reylands.

But loads of dust? Dust that can quite easily damage wheels supposedly. Don’t fancy cleaning my car and 50 miles later having caked black wheels hence was going for DS Performance, but since been told they have a bad rep.

But loads of dust? Dust that can quite easily damage wheels supposedly. Don’t fancy cleaning my car and 50 miles later having caked black wheels hence was going for DS Performance, but since been told they have a bad rep.

You are right AN they aren’t for you I’m afraid.

But as in your words “I want to drive it less” then there’s really no problem.

I’ve never ever had an alloy wheel damaged by brake dust.

Which makes me wonder......

How the frig do you drive it without having several anxiety attacks along the way?

Reactions: Marshy and AudiNutta
You are right AN they aren’t for you I’m afraid.

But as in your words “I want to drive it less” then there’s really no problem.

I’ve never ever had an alloy wheel damaged by brake dust.

Which makes me wonder......

How the frig do you drive it without having several anxiety attacks along the way?

Damn, have to try the DS Performance and hope for the best then :/ Hopefully the pads won’t glaze the discs over like I’ve been told.

Was told that the brake dust is so thick it can bake on and cause damage either by leaving it there or when trying to remove it.

:lmfao: It gets used properly and it’s got battle scars like any car unfortunately, just do the best I can to keep it in the best condition I reasonably can. Full PPF is the best investment possible to preserve the car and gives a lot of peace of mind.

If your wheels are ceramic coated which I believe they are mate don’t worry, brake dust comes off them with just water and a wash mitt mate

Reactions: T-800
If your wheels are ceramic coated which I believe they are mate don’t worry, brake dust comes off them with just water and a wash mitt mate

The dust is no worse than the Audi pads.

When your worrying about brake dust and wheels I feel it’s into the funny farm you should go.

Reactions: simonali and DW81
This is the man who put his car in a tent when it started spitting at Castle Combe!

c9f8e3dd13c84d0d417eb734bcc41b07.jpg

Reactions: L1ARR, grainqey, AudiNutta and 1 other person
I just found a picture of his cousin's car on a different forum. Meet VauxhallNutta:

Must run in the family...

Reactions: grainqey, D0C, AudiNutta and 1 other person

My wheels aren’t coated no, only part of the car which isn’t because I’ve never found them to last particularly long :/

The dust is no worse than the Audi pads.

When your worrying about brake dust and wheels I feel it’s into the funny farm you should go.

In that case that would be fine if it’s no worse than the Audi pads :)

Reactions: simonali
Water spots? That car has so many coatings on it I'm surprised it doesn't reverse the rainfall and make it go upwards!

:p

Reactions: AudiNutta, DW81, Terminator x and 1 other person
All jokes aside audinutta, that is probably the best colour I’ve seen on a rs3. Racing blue mica really sets it apart from other blues. Superb looking rs you have there mate.

My wheels aren’t coated no, only part of the car which isn’t because I’ve never found them to last particularly long :/

In that case that would be fine if it’s no worse than the Audi pads :)

I’ve coated mine with carbon collectives platinum wheels. I think it is a lot better than the gtechniq c5 I used to use for durability. C5 seemed to lose its durability after 6 months.

All jokes aside audinutta, that is probably the best colour I’ve seen on a rs3. Racing blue mica really sets it apart from other blues. Superb looking rs you have there mate.
Shame it’s a Ford colour ;)

Water spots? That car has so many coatings on it I'm surprised it doesn't reverse the rainfall and make it go upwards!

:p

:lmfao: I do dry!

Thank you, the colour really does make it some days especially when the sun is out... did look good poking out from under the tent... nice depth to it. That picture is a great comparison really, Ara Blue the new standard Sepang is in the background and is a lot lighter.

Well worth the £2400 Audi charged me for a colour that isn’t theirs ;)

I’ve coated mine with carbon collectives platinum wheels. I think it is a lot better than the gtechniq c5 I used to use for durability. C5 seemed to lose its durability after 6 months.

Maybe I will try again one day, my wheels are beading well now but that’s because I either use Gyeon Bathe+ to wash or Koch Chemie Nanomagoc Shampoo... so they both add protection and as it runs down the car it’s enough to protect the wheels. Probably 90% of my brake dust washes straight off.

Shame it’s a Ford colour ;)

True, true... had a MK1 Focus RS next to mine and it’s identical, except I think the Audi colour has a bit more of a purple tint at an angle as you don’t see much purple in the Ford’s. Supposedly companies share colours and add their own ‘touch’, everybody’s had a go at this one even Nissan.

When it was new, windscreen sticker showed “Racing Blue Mica (Imperial Blue)”.

@T-800 Back onto the discs topic, which is best to have the face machined with on the Reylands? Straight groove, curved groove or J-hook?

I’ve ordered the rear Brembo’s and I’m thinking of making the 1.5 hour drive up to Reyland and see if they will groove them for me, can only improve them? Just an idea I had now, might not be prepared to do it.

@T-800 Back onto the discs topic, which is best to have the face machined with on the Reylands? Straight groove, curved groove or J-hook?

I’ve ordered the rear Brembo’s and I’m thinking of making the 1.5 hour drive up to Reyland and see if they will groove them for me, can only improve them? Just an idea I had now, might not be prepared to do it.

Grooves are personal preference.

Rears grooved by Reyland ? Dunno, best to ring Martin and ask the question.

Grooves are personal preference.

Rears grooved by Reyland ? Dunno, best to ring Martin and ask the question.

Okay cool, thanks.

Just an idea I had, I picked the Brembo’s up for £75.99 for the pair from Euro. If they can groove them for a charge, will make a big difference aesthetically :)

Godspeed brakes may cut grooves for you, they are in Bridgend, dont know if thats closer for you tho.

Godspeed brakes may cut grooves for you, they are in Bridgend, dont know if thats closer for you tho.

Good shout there didn’t think of them! That’s definitely closer, will see what Reyland say as I could pick the fronts up at the same time but Godspeed might be the answer.

Saw photos of a car last night with drilled rears and it just made me think of how much better it would look to have the grooves cut in the rears as well, seeing as I can’t afford the several hundred to overside them ;)

Total cost of Reyland discs, Brembo for rear and DS Performance pads all around is £1205 :O

Good shout there didn’t think of them! That’s definitely closer, will see what Reyland say as I could pick the fronts up at the same time but Godspeed might be the answer.

Saw photos of a car last night with drilled rears and it just made me think of how much better it would look to have the grooves cut in the rears as well, seeing as I can’t afford the several hundred to overside them ;)

Total cost of Reyland discs, Brembo for rear and DS Performance pads all around is £1205 :O

Less holidays more spent on the car

Reactions: Pinky1959 and AudiNutta