All Coding Tweaks Document....

Heyy Thank you very much for posing this up! I am looking to tweak a few things on mine..

Not sure if you would know but if i want to code to get the mirror to drop to the kurb when in reverse - is this possible on the standard mirrors with just the heated function? From what i read it seems possible but have not seen nothing definite.

Together with the above i am looking to activate the lane assist as i have a camera only behind the rear view mirror & high beam assist. I've read about activating Hill Hold aswell but a bit scared to do that one!

Not correct. I activated Lane Assist on my Allroad with Obdeleven. No radars required.

You need the radars for lane assist

I think that they're only required to enable the traffic assist (uses adaptive cruise) and the lane assist is done by the camera mounted at the top of the windscreen.

My knowledge is zero when it comes to this.

Could you give me details please. What is obdeleven and what else can it do?

https://obdeleven.com/en/

Basically plugs into your OBD port and allows you to connect with an Android device via bluetooth and make setting changes to your car system and data log. It means that you can sometimes activate features that your car didn't come with if you have the hardware, as well as being able to activate things like needle sweeps on startup that are purely a software thing.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition and h1r4
https://obdeleven.com/en/

Basically plugs into your OBD port and allows you to connect with an Android device via bluetooth and make setting changes to your car system and data log. It means that you can sometimes activate features that your car didn't come with if you have the hardware, as well as being able to activate things like needle sweeps on startup that are purely a software thing.

Hope that helps.

Interesting. I’ll have to have a look into that!

Reactions: Daggerit
I can't be the only one who only has an iPhone. What has everyone else done? Buy a cheap android device?

I can't be the only one who only has an iPhone. What has everyone else done? Buy a cheap android device?
I’ve got an iPhone too. But I’d want to see a list of what can actually be done to my car before I bought one. My little boy has an android tablet so I could use that if I got one.

Any recommendations on a cheap android that would do? I currently have the Carista dongle and running the beta software on my iPhone but there are very few tweaks available for the B9 on it so looking at OBDEleven