All Season tyres

Muzski

Reaction score
Was looking at getting some all season tyres if possible - does anyone have on their new A6?

Don't appear to be any AO options, used to have on my Cayenne and they were great for wear and generally dealing with crappy British weather.

Have the Vredestein Quatrac Pro's on my A6, great tyres in both winter & summer. With these tyres it was a piece of cake getting my A6 up Cairngorm Mountain road in snowy weather:

Very cool - thanks, was looking at these or the Michelin CrossClimtes, any reason you went for these in particular?

Cross Climates aren’t available in the size I needed (255/40/R20). However if they’re available in your size then go for them, they’re a great tyre. But Ive found the quatrac pro’s are as good as the cross climates , as I used to have the latter on my old A4.

Thanks - 15% off set of 4 CC+ at Kwik Fit - ordered and being fitted tomorrow or Monday :)

245/45/19 102Y

S-Line 19 plate - ordered before the Black was available - put a few toys on it though to make up for :) the adaptive cruise is phenomenal!

I had the Vredestein Quatrac Pro fitted this week and the grip and performance in this weather is a world apart from the Pirelli P-Zero summer tyres that were on before. I can't wait to try them out in snow!

How do you guys find the ride comfort on the Vredestein Quatrac Pro's?

Ride comfort is excellent on the Quatrac Pro’s, far better than the stock summer Pirelli tyres.

@Gazwould
There’s hardly any all season tyres available in the 255/40/R20 size which is the standard tyre size for those with 20” wheels on the A6 C8.

Reactions: Gazwould
That’s funny as I have 255/40 and I’m looking solely for summer and a winter set of tires. Those factory ones just aren’t doing it for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with psychopomp above - the ride comfort is excellent and definitely better than the factory Pirelli P-Zero.

Tried the Vredesteins out in snow finally during an early morning trip to work before the gritters made it out and was impressed by the snow performance and grip of the tyres as well. Still nothing like a pure winter snow tyre but well worth the investment for today’s snow and this winter’s low temps.

Reactions: 45bvtc and psychopomp1