All shiny for 5 minutes......

Starry

S3 8V saloon... APR Stage 2....(-:
Reaction score

Reactions: wab172uk, Pook, dp_motley and 6 others
Can you guys see a photobucket logo over the picture or is it just because I posted it, if I look on my mobile it's not there.:shrug:

Not there on mobile

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can you guys see a photobucket logo over the picture or is it just because I posted it, if I look on my mobile it's not there.:shrug:
It’s there on my iPhone

Looking at Post Number #1 and it has the Logo.
I'm thinking maybe you have not renewed your photobucket account, maybe ???

I'm on a High-End H/P desktop computer and a H/P 24" H/D LCD monitor.

Here is a picture from my photobucket account and I don't think you will see a logo.

Here we are taking delivery of the 2019 RS3 at Audi Nashville in Nashville, TN. USA

Terry

Reactions: Pinky1959, Chris.D, Leevr and 1 other person
Ill have to see if i can update something on my PB account.. strange it only shows on some devices.

Shows on android Samsung click on it and taken to photobucket account

Just had a look at my account, it says i have used all my free monthly bandwidth which is strange as i think this is my only upload this month. If i click the pic then the logo disappears as it takes me to my account.

Huge logo all over the picture on my iPhone using Safari.

Btw, I think you posted a link, if I click your photo then I can see 122photos on your photobucket account!

I can see the logo on my desktop PC and it completely ruins the photo.....which I assume is the intention.
At one time Photobucket were a very good photo hosting site with very reasonable prices for upgraded accounts, which I actually had for a few years.
Then came the complete fiasco where they suddenly increased prices by a huge amount......and as anybody could have predicted(apart from photobucket it seems) this caused people to cancel their paid accounts en mass!
This resulted in photobucket frantically backtracking and trying to recover their customers.....but the damage had already been done.

Last edited:
I can see the logo on my desktop PC and it completely ruins the photo.....which I assume is the intention.
At one time Photobucket were a very good photo hosting site with very reasonable prices for upgraded accounts, which I actually had for a few years.
Then came the complete fiasco where they suddenly increased prices by a huge amount......and as anybody could have predicted(apart from photobucket it seems) this caused people to cancel their paid accounts en mass!
This resulted in photobucket frantically backtracking and trying to recover their customers.....but the damage had already been done.

use imgur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look at my account, it says i have used all my free monthly bandwidth which is strange as i think this is my only upload this month. If i click the pic then the logo disappears as it takes me to my account.
Bandwidth would probably include bandwidth used by forums aka here loading from pb, storage allowance is different, check if this is your issue.

It does. I don't see any logo on that photo.

Sorry, of course there's no logo, I copied and pasted it from my phone. Nothing to do with photobucket..lol
Can you get the pic to show without clicking the link?.. sorry for all the questions..

Sorry, of course there's no logo, I copied and pasted it from my phone. Nothing to do with photobucket..lol
Can you get the pic to show without clicking the link?.. sorry for all the questions..
No, I can't. I have to click the link.