Alloy curbed by Dealer

golfather1

Reaction score
Not a Happy bunny right now.
My car gone for some paint work under warranty, Today I went to collect the car I was more concentrating looking at the paint job & forgot looking around the car, No doubt they done good job so I was happy.

Until I came home & parked my car on the drive. I noticed long curbed on the alloy, Straight away I rang my service guy in Audi & I have been told by lovely receptionist that he is in the meeting ill tell him to ring you as soon he is out. But in the mean time e-mailed him the picture with the short note that I am not happy customer right now, Waited 1 hour & no call or reply of my email.

I rang again this time he answered my call, He said sorry to hear that sir but it’s not happened here it’s probably curbed in paint shop which is in Coventry, I have to investigate further & come back to you on Monday.:banghead:

I can’t believe this, Someone in Audi curbed my wheel & then cleaned the car like nothing happened.

That’s just total ignorance. I am not sure if they will take the responsibility but lesson learnt that always check your car before leave dealers forecourt.

I will give you guys more update on Monday.

20121102 160324

damn ! My Dynamik went back to Audi and went to the bodyshop and it came back with a stone chip, it is annoying, Hope it gets repaired for you :)
Audi are supposed to check for any damage before the car is taken it to do work so they know that it has damage on it and it is not caused by the workshop and then check it again when the car is complete so the condition of the car is still the same as before it went in for the work.

go and make a fuss in the showroom when there busy!
take pictures on your camera and show them in the showroom
that should do the trick!
very vocal and relentless!
they will get sick first and cave in i am sure!

Thanks guys,
I can see its going got be long weekend for me LOL

They wont get away with this they done the damage & they will pay for it!!

This is my second car from this dealer & ill make sure they give me good customer service.

If thats coventry audi, then it will be Listers paint shop Quinton road coventry by the rail bridge

Thats a mystery as no kerbs there :uhm:

Make sure you get it sorted, i recommend you contact Audi UK about this, it will be sorted in no time then. When my car went into the bodyshop at Audi for work i had numerous of problems and once i contacted Audi Uk about it then it was sorted in no time.
Email: kelly.hebblethwaite@audi.co.uk
And tell her your problem and she will sort it, she was amazing with me when my car went to the bodyshop, even if the car gets sorted without Audi Uk i think you should notify her about it.

Reactions: johnnythepie
Make sure you get it sorted, i recommend you contact Audi UK about this, it will be sorted in no time then. When my car went into the bodyshop at Audi for work i had numerous of problems and once i contacted Audi Uk about it then it was sorted in no time.
Email: kelly.hebblethwaite@audi.co.uk
And tell her your problem and she will sort it, she was amazing with me when my car went to the bodyshop, even if the car gets sorted without Audi Uk i think you should notify her about it.

Ill wait for there phone call tomorrow if i don't get the phone call ill be emailing her. thanks mate

theyve been out and about in it havent they? Any idea of the mileage diff between dropping it off and picking it up? I always make a note

No johnny I totally forgot to check the mileage before handing over my car, Also do you remember the subwoofer problem I mentioned before. They said they changed the sub but I can't hear any difference in sound :sadlike: & just found screwdriver in my boot LOL. So I need to mentioned this to them again.

Hi Guys

I thought I give everyone a quick update, After few calls to service manager, Paint shop accepted that they curbed the alloy & they going to refurb the alloy :thumbsup:.

I did left my feedback, That I am not happy with this & next time I will fully inspect the car before handing over to AUDI for any work.

Thanks for help guys ;)

Lets wait for the refurb pics before we congratulate, as some paintshops just arent upto refurbing wheels tbh.

Lets wait for the refurb pics before we congratulate, as some paintshops just arent upto refurbing wheels tbh.

Sorry for late reply guys, I have to say they done excellent job, I cant even tell if there was any damaged to the alloy.

so all done & dusted :) thank you guys for help