Alloy Refurbs?

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Does anyone know of a decent and not too expensive refurb place in london?
Whats the average price to pay for a colour change and cleaning up kerbing?

thanks
Ash

We use a place that charge £35 per wheel and he is the best we have ever used (we have used about 5 companies over the years)
Problem is I am near Birmingham, you should get a good place in London though there are loads down there

Also dempends on wheels aswell m8 your best off ringing or emailing a few places and get quotes. They often ask you to supply pictures of wheels and close ups of any kurbing or damage.

S

Best price i am getting so far for 18" alloys is £65 per wheel... is this price too much??

Not really thats a fair retail price Iam in the motor trade thats why I can get them done for £35 a wheel , if you were local I could get them done at that lower price for you

Yea £65 sounds about right and is not a bad price if the company is reputable but ive still heard of cheaper companies that do a spot on job. . .keep shopping!

Try BJV engineering I had four bbs split rims done for £220+vat including change of colour, near london. Highly recommended.

Braque, where in Brum are you and who do you use??

I might need a set of rims doing soon....

I have previously used City Powder Coaters in Brum and they did mine to a VERY high standard and only charged £20 per wheel...that was shot blasting, powder coat and lacquered.

Lepsons are really good they have two offices one in Kent and one in Swindon. I have just had all 4 of my wheels refurbed and repaired and they have done a top notch job.