Alloy wheel photo thread

I’m sitting down so how much were they?

Haha they where not that expensive, I got lucky and find a seller who sell the whole set for € 1500. They where used but in mint condition.
They fit perfectly, same lug nut, hub hole and do not need any spacers to make room for caliper. After all, they are made for R8 with ceramics brakes. About 2 cm space between the wheel and caliper.

IMG 1096

Reactions: NevMan and Behind The Bins
Just removed my OZ Daker 20x9 ET45 with 235/30 Conti Sport 6 all round (Now for sale), and fitted OZ Leggara HLT 8.5x19 ET38 - No spacers required - Running Conti Sport 5 255/30 and 235/35. These wheels withoutt yres are under 10kg each!

I dont think the pictures do these wheels justice - Well pleased with them

How much you selling for??

Anyone tried the 19” golf R Pretoria wheels on the RS3 ? Always liked them personally

VW wheels on an Audi? :whistle2:

I think they are a great wheel and will look good. I'm fitting R360 wheels to mine, hopefully within the next week.

Reactions: Rayner_1704
Anyone tried the 19” golf R Pretoria wheels on the RS3 ? Always liked them personally

Suppose it's for Sportback, if I'm not wrong, Golf R Pretoria has ET49. Same as RS3 Sportback. But they would not work for Saloon, you will need spacers to fit.

Suppose it's for Sportback, if I'm not wrong, Golf R Pretoria has ET49. Same as RS3 Sportback. But they would not work for Saloon, you will need spacers to fit.

Not far off - 19inch prets are ET50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Macintosh88
I got a set of Performanceline R360 wheels, 19" ET44 8.5" and had them powder coated in a matt anthracite finish. Was hoping to go to a square setup using 255x30x19 PS4S tyres, but alas there has been some issues!

Main issue is clearance for the front calipers. Rears sit perfectly with no spacers fitted. The front however don't clear the calipers, even with 5mm spacers. I have 8mm hubcentric H&R spacers but the hub profile is different. The H&R spacers have quite a big angle on them, although they do fit the Audi alloys, they don't fit the R360's. The angled recess for the hub on these wheels is very shallow, which results in the spacers not seating fully home. Unfortunately there is a gap of approx 4mm between the spacer and wheel.

Considering what to do now... machine the R360's so they fit the H&R spacers, try different wheels, remain with the standard staggered Audi wheel with 235 tyres to the rear, or try to find 2x 8.5" alloys for the rear and fit the 255 PS4S tyres all round....

I got a set of Performanceline R360 wheels, 19" ET44 8.5" and had them powder coated in a matt anthracite finish. Was hoping to go to a square setup using 255x30x19 PS4S tyres, but alas there has been some issues!

Main issue is clearance for the front calipers. Rears sit perfectly with no spacers fitted. The front however don't clear the calipers, even with 5mm spacers. I have 8mm hubcentric H&R spacers but the hub profile is different. The H&R spacers have quite a big angle on them, although they do fit the Audi alloys, they don't fit the R360's. The angled recess for the hub on these wheels is very shallow, which results in the spacers not seating fully home. Unfortunately there is a gap of approx 4mm between the spacer and wheel.

Considering what to do now... machine the R360's so they fit the H&R spacers, try different wheels, remain with the standard staggered Audi wheel with 235 tyres to the rear, or try to find 2x 8.5" alloys for the rear and fit the 255 PS4S tyres all round....

Seems like you've purchased H&R spacers that fits OEM wheels, you need the other version that fits after market wheels.

OZ Formula HLT’s fitted yesterday :icon thumright:

C6711E05 7378 448D AB27 90C367A7EEEA

Is it possible to get 3mm black hubcentic spacers does anybody know... I think they would bring them out perfect

Reactions: Rayner_1704 and NevMan
Very very nice mate

Thanks mate... I originally wanted them a fair bit darker, but the colour they are is like a light shadow chrome, they look quite light in the photo but depending on lighting and angles they look a fair bit darker

The hubs spoil it now... so I’ll try and get round to paining them black soon if I can

Reactions: NevMan
Seems like you've purchased H&R spacers that fits OEM wheels, you need the other version that fits after market wheels.

Harith you mentioned you used 5mm spacers and got the R360 wheels to fit. What offset are your wheels? What spacers did you use?

Harith you mentioned you used 5mm spacers and got the R360 wheels to fit. What offset are your wheels? What spacers did you use?
I use 10mm front and 12mm rear H&R spacers, and my wheel are exactly the same offset as yours.

OZ Formula HLT’s fitted yesterday :icon thumright:

View attachment 162923

Is it possible to get 3mm black hubcentic spacers does anybody know... I think they would bring them out perfect

You can get 3mm spacers but havent seen any 3mm hubcentrics. Theres probably not enough material in 3mm to recess into the back face for it to locate on the original hub. Wouldnt a 3mm just slide over the factory hub and leave enough spigot to locate centrally?

Go on the Forge website for Black hubcebtric spacers to see what the slimmest availible is.

Reactions: Phil3
Cheers for the help and info :icon thumright:

Been having a browse about and also when I had the wheels off to paint the hubs I measured them and getting 3mm spacers will still leave enough to centre the alloys... or should haha

I was told by Ispiri that the FFR1 ET 37 do not require spacers.

I was told this by them also... and they do require 5mm spacer to clear the calliper and also spigot rings which they said shouldnt be required. Also had a nightmare balancing them as the 5mm bimecc spacer i had was hubcentric but do not extend the lip and still had a slight judder, 10mm h&r hubcentric with hub lip seems to do the trick although it pushes the tyre out more than i wanted

I have the 8mm H&R hubcentric spacers. One thing to be aware of is that they don't fit all aftermarket wheels. Genuine Audi alloys are okay.

Reactions: NevMan and Phil3
I was told this by them also... and they do require 5mm spacer to clear the calliper and also spigot rings which they said shouldnt be required. Also had a nightmare balancing them as the 5mm bimecc spacer i had was hubcentric but do not extend the lip and still had a slight judder, 10mm h&r hubcentric with hub lip seems to do the trick although it pushes the tyre out more than i wanted
Ok. Mine arrived yesterday so will try them tomorrow and if they don’t they are going straight back

Ok. Mine arrived yesterday so will try them tomorrow and if they don’t they are going straight back

Good luck! Should also point out i have the saloon, the backs fit perfect but the fronts lock hard to the calliper, and still have the slightest of judders at 70mph with 10mm h&r’s and alu spigot rings, cars going in on wednesday for a balance check and geo to make sure everythings good that side of things... then not sure what to do!

Good luck! Should also point out i have the saloon, the backs fit perfect but the fronts lock hard to the calliper, and still have the slightest of judders at 70mph with 10mm h&r’s and alu spigot rings, cars going in on wednesday for a balance check and geo to make sure everythings good that side of things... then not sure what to do!
I have the sportback so let’s see....

Good luck! Should also point out i have the saloon, the backs fit perfect but the fronts lock hard to the calliper, and still have the slightest of judders at 70mph with 10mm h&r’s and alu spigot rings, cars going in on wednesday for a balance check and geo to make sure everythings good that side of things... then not sure what to do![/QUOTE

I just took the front let wheel off and put the rim on and they look like they do clear the calipers. I only ran the rim around against the holding plate and didn’t do them up but fingers crossed they fit!! Too wet

ATS Racelights 8.5 x 19 et 45 with 11mm spacer on front and none on rear, although they fit perfectly fine without spacers.
IMG 3536
IMG 3314
IMG 3519

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and dno_uk
Fitted Neuspeed RSe102 19x8.5 ET 45 alloys this week with staggered 255/235 P-Zeros. No spacers and plenty of space between spokes & front callipers.

IMG 0298a

Reactions: ImyRs3, RAPS3, NevMan and 1 other person
They look scary OEM lol....that looks superb mate, lovely!!!!!!
Thanks. Got it looking exactly how I want it now. The drop on H&R springs is just about perfect for me and bonus is that there are no rubbing issues.

Reactions: NevMan