alloy wheels

carpetbagger

Reaction score
Hi recently purchased a set of 18" twin spoke alloys for my a6 unfortunately made the school boy error of not checking pcd
mine is 5x112 new alloys 5x120 has anybody used these are there any side affects and where would be the best place to get them
Thinking of selling them and looking for a correct set
any advice would be welcomed

You could make them fit with hub adapters. If they are available and suit the offset

sorry should have been more specific have been looking at the adapters not only are they very expensive but cant find any comments on them bad or good just wondered if any body has used them and any good or bad feedback
If any member has a set for sale i would be interested
cheers

I would give up now and get ones with the correct PCD

Its looking that way to be honest would never be 100% confident with the pcd adapters

people have been using hub adapters for years, i mean prob over 10 years now, so if they were fatal they wouldnt be around. make sure you get hub centric ones and you will be fine. FK or H&R are prob the most common out there. Hopefully get my Porsche wheels on the B7 today if i get time which will be on adapters

Thank,s for that will keep a look out for a descent set of adapters and give it a go

I've got range rover alloys on my 8L A3, 5x100 to 5x120 adapters used, speak to David and R&R alloys, he'll make any size adapters you want to suit your needs and is very reasonable priced. His work is spot on too!