Alloys and paint shop advive

S3-Andy

Reaction score
Hi guys after alot of thinking i have decided to keep the s3 and is booked into the body shop this week for a full paint, i am looking at possibly getting some new alloys http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=1798
I am seriously considering having the roof and spoiler along with lower door moldings and bumper insert matched to the wheels, would have prefered anthracite really, what do u guys think? my car is silver.
I am having the boot lock flushed over, any other sugestions or things to do while its in the body shop? was thinking about smoothing the bumpers out to remove the lower lines??
cheers guys

My mate has a silver s3 he just had the spoiler and roof done in black with the rims and front grills looks really nice changed the car I fault

I saw some pictures of the door mouldings sprayed in gloss black which looked quite smart. As for smoothing of the bumpers and boot lock, I wouldnt bother personally, i dont think it look great and the downsides well overcome the upsides, filler cracking etc.