For Sale Allroad sport badges For sale

dentsy

Love this B7 cab
Reaction score
Website
www.ftd-technics.co.uk
Good morning all, I have being looking into this project for quite some time and eventually managed to be able to supply these and I have them in stock. The red block fits around the allroad logo on the C6 C7 C8 and also fits A4 allroad B8.5 model year not sure if it fits the first generation A4 allroad as I have not got the badge spec to see. these have been going very well on another club site I’m a long term member of so decided also to offer them for sake here too.

Price of the Badge is £24 plus U.K. postage of £4. A items are sent Royal Mail signed for tracked.
Payment is via PayPal

I can send to other countries which I have done but postage will be more.

The quality and finish on these is fantastic and already come with 3M tape to the rear to put into the car.
Feel free to message me with any questions

thanks for looking

Si
DC9C93D1 FD26 4C79 BD35 470731DBDFBE

1FCA4F41 D9CD 401A B8B4 3838370C5AEE

F68DB600 7D03 49D2 B426 F3EA0BAB4277

Admin Approved by Sandra

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheStigOnline
Good morning all, I have being looking into this project for quite some time and eventually managed to be able to supply these and I have them in stock. The red block fits around the allroad logo on the C6 C7 C8 and also fits A4 allroad B8.5 model year not sure if it fits the first generation A4 allroad as I have not got the badge spec to see. these have been going very well on another club site I’m a long term member of so decided also to offer them for sake here too.

Price of the Badge is £24 plus U.K. postage of £4. A items are sent Royal Mail signed for tracked.
Payment is via PayPal

The quality and finish on these is fantastic and already come with 3M tape to the rear to put into the car.

thanks for looking

SiView attachment 208860
View attachment 208861
View attachment 208862

Admin Approved by Sandra

Maybe I'm just being special here, but I can't work out how to PM yourself and buy a couple of these badges, please.

It's not as if I'm new to using forums, been online 25 years and maybe a privacy/security setting or just not looking in the right place :)

Reactions: dentsy
Maybe I'm just being special here, but I can't work out how to PM yourself and buy a couple of these badges, please.

It's not as if I'm new to using forums, been online 25 years and maybe a privacy/security setting or just not looking in the right place :)
You don’t have access to pm or classifieds section yet as your a new member

Reactions: TheStigOnline and dentsy
Excellent items and seller, great comms, fantastic banter, even followed up to badger me into remembering I agreed after fitting to post here:

P-20210110-161959.jpg

Stig Approved badges :sign yum:

Reactions: Sandra and dentsy

Payment is via PayPal

thanks for looking

SiView attachment 208860
View attachment 208861
View attachment 208862
How can I buy one of your badges?

Admin Approved by Sandra

Reactions: dentsy