Alternative to RNS-e

Looking at the first picture it only shows radio frequencies not station names, does it not have RDS?

I would try and source a photo of one of these fitted as i can only recall ever seeing one that looked similar but the guy got it direct from China and the fitment wasn't great more at the top than the sides from memory, i have a Kenwood set up in mine as i found it suited my needs far better than the RNSE.

003.jpg

Reactions: barkclark
Im ising a unit by a companyvcalled erisin check my install out from my profile and I can send you details. Its a belting piece of kit

Mine is a Kenwood 5440bt, it is a Garmin sat nav, dvd player, bluetooth and i have the optional digital tv tuner and ipod/iphone cable, the maps are up dateable via a dvd and i am currently running the latest 2013 maps (£45).
I went for this set up over the RNSE as it suited my needs better, i like Garmin sat nav's and the split sound source was a great feature for me as i also have rear screens so the rear seat passengers can watch and listen to a dvd and the front can listen to a different source( cd, radio) it is a good system overall although quite old now and not a cheap set up but available second hand for reasonable money.