Aluminium pedal and footrest covers?

maxpayne

Reaction score
Is there a complete RHD kit for the A3 (PFL 8v)? Seems that the pedals are easy to find but I can’t seem to see a genuine OE footrest.

Found these on Ali. Not sure what the quality is like though.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_BUZBrY

Thanks.

P.S. My first post as an 8V owner. Previously an 8P owner.

There isn't an OEM footrest for RHD..

That Aliexpress one looks a bit ugly with the exposed screws on the footrest.

I am sure I have seen the pedals on ebay from Audi for under £50.00 with no footrest
But also when I was looking I swear I thought they had the RHD footrest as well as I am buying the set soon.

I am sure I have seen the pedals on ebay from Audi for under £50.00 with no footrest
But also when I was looking I swear I thought they had the RHD footrest as well as I am buying the set soon.

The genuine pedal covers are often on offer, you’ve never seen a genuine RHD footrest though as its never been made.

Ah thats sneaky, selling LHD foot rests on a UK website and not pointing it out.
I would have bought that as well as it kind of looks like a RHD

Thanks Dubjam

Very strange why they never made RHD footrests

Ah thats sneaky, selling LHD foot rests on a UK website and not pointing it out.
I would have bought that as well as it kind of looks like a RHD

Thanks Dubjam

Very strange why they never made RHD footrests

It's not really. eBay is a global site, by finding a listing on eBay.co.uk, means it is able to be posted there.

The item location is Germany, thus would be LHD and the seller even states in the listing description

'( not fit right hand drive cars )'

So, it is pretty clear to be honest!

The probably didn't make them as they are like interchangeable like say sill covers, and with the market being much smaller for RHD, and the demand for something like this even less, they probably didn't find any money and potentially a possible loss at producing it.

When i had my Mk7 golf r dsg, the owners clubs found a seller on Aliexpress that did a great quality footrest. Really oem looking, will have a look see if i can find it. It should fit the A3 aswell shouldn’t it

When i had my Mk7 golf r dsg, the owners clubs found a seller on Aliexpress that did a great quality footrest. Really oem looking, will have a look see if i can find it. It should fit the A3 aswell shouldn’t it

Tried and tested before, the Mk7 one does fit, but not perfect and looks pretty ghastly. Obviously, subjective.

It's not really. eBay is a global site, by finding a listing on eBay.co.uk, means it is able to be posted there.

The item location is Germany, thus would be LHD and the seller even states in the listing description

'( not fit right hand drive cars )'

So, it is pretty clear to be honest!

The probably didn't make them as they are like interchangeable like say sill covers, and with the market being much smaller for RHD, and the demand for something like this even less, they probably didn't find any money and potentially a possible loss at producing it.

Ah did not see that, skimmed through and did not see LHD, my bad .

Will just stick to the OEM pedals for £50.00 and try find a great quality footrest like the OP