Am I out of my mind?

scottoliver252

Reaction score
Hi guys

If you have a min would you mind casting you eye over the below. I was thinking that I would like to drop no more than £500 but not sure if i have rose tinted glasses. Its going as have a company car on its way so will be without an Audi in my life for the next 12 months. Its going to be hard!

Let me know what you think!

on a side note I have an S-line lower front bumper, ABT lower bumper ,S-line upper front bumper with washer jet holes and vortex rear bumper that didn’t get round to fitting, and a random front quattro badge. Would like to give you guys first shout before they go on ebay.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...r86pd/radius/1/page/1/sort/priceasc&logcode=p

thanks in advance

Scott

IMHO I think you would be doing well to get £3500 - selling private and it's petrol. Best of luck

Looks like a smart model. I recenlty paid 5250 for a 2002 1.9 tdi 130 sport with 82 on the clock. I hope you get what you want for it but i think £4k max for your motor in todays market is about right.

On the plus side im interested in all your gear you got up for sale so PM me and we can do a deal.

jason

it's definitely a "bit optimistic"...

it's bang on avg mileage, so that's not a factor...

Parkers guide price for that age and model are: £2200-£3075 for that car... for it to go over £3075 it would probably need to be very high spec'd (RNS-D, leather, Xenons, etc) and mint.

At least you have colour coded lower trim, which makes it look a lot smarter... if it has factor fitted Bose, then make sure you say so in the advert (it should have Bose badges on each speaker mesh)... it was an expensive add-on and expensive to retro-fit.

Thanks for the imput guys! think you always think something you love is worth more!!

Jason sent you reply!

Scott