Am I really seeing this?!?!

That's awful, looks like it should be advertising Milk, lmao. :) x

Reactions: T-800 and Kelza
The concept is quite old.

s7.jpg

Reactions: Yeoy, CHEZ and Sandra
I quite like it apart from the ridiculous exterior red trim, however this camo wrap is not the best tbh.

Something I may do when I get mines.

it reminds me of what they do to mule cars when testing agree it would look better without the red trim though, nice to see something different and a bit individual but still crazy

I really like the whole look of the car, works well including the red bits. Would love to see it on the road, but such an acquired taste for ownership so not my choice. I'll stick with Glutorange :)

\edited for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose if you are mad enough to spend 50k on an A3 sportback then whats a bit of crazy styling at the end of the day LOL

Reminds me of the vintage chavs of yesteryear with the zebra stripes that were on everything with a fat exhaust!
Only the alpine sticker on the back window is missing lol

Reactions: Sandra
Saw videos of that RS6 on youtube. Sounds just immense!! How much money do you guys think would be wrapped up in that baby? They are like 70k new or something arnt they? Then to get it to that stage....150-200k?

If I had the money and that one trumped all others for sale. Hell yeah I'd buy it.

Camo wraps really do look good but you've got to get the pattern done in a certain way on cars to make it look good, now this doesn't apply to this one I'm afraid.

Reactions: Blackwhite
Camo wraps really do look good but you've got to get the pattern done in a certain way on cars to make it look good, now this doesn't apply to this one I'm afraid.

I agree. I like Camo also, when done right. Especially Black and White. :yes:

Reactions: Ashbrummy
BTCC 2015 S3
Should have continued the camo

Attachments

• Nic-Hamilton-2015-car-1.jpg
    Nic-Hamilton-2015-car-1.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 263