Amanda Cars Heywood...Jokers

Blackie

Reaction score
Website
www.desmocorse.net
Went to look at a little car for my lad yesterday. Thought i would stay VAG so cheapest is a Fabia 1.2.

Saw a reasonable one one said site & rang up to visit.

Arrived & it was already running on the drive. Had a quick look & it seemed ok. Took it for a spin & it was knocking on the left so assumed dodgy ARB bush or suspension.
Inspection light was on and under the bonnet was a sticker saying it was due for service in about 3000 miles.
The car was filthy & needed a good clean

Car was up for 1650 so was going to offer £1500

I asked about the Timing belt
"Its just had a service"

No it hasnt
"It has, anyway they are not that dear to replace"

Its got a knocking on the left i suspect a bush needs doing
"well thats not much to do, Its cheap for the year and you know it so i,m not knocking it down"

Door is slammed shut in my face

Customer service - nil
Presentation - nil
Knowledge of product - nil

On returning home i noticed the car has increased £100. This is probably taking into account what i said so she can knock £100 & they think its a good deal.
What a total fcukwitt. How do these people make it in the world. No wonder the country is on its ****.

My money spends anywhere & it will be doing so this week

I have a friend called Heywood Jablomy.

Customer service isnt what it used to be hey!!!

So annoying when something like this happens!!

Not really annoying but more insulting to them as a business. The Internet is a powerful tool and you are only as good as your last sale. Or not as would be the case.
Its ok having the dogs knackers website but if you are an ignorant fcuker you are going to get nowhere dealing with Mr Public.
A little manners goes a long way.

Sounds like you got of lightly there, if thats the attitude to something like a service/timing belt then what else has been left/f**ked up to get rid of it. No call for that kind of treatment i hope they never sell any cars.