Amazon Logistics

Mike597

Reaction score
I've had a few run-ins with Amazon's own delivery service "Amazon Logistics" over the last couple of years. I've recently uncovered a new tactic of theirs which I'm making as many people aware of as possible. Particularly this affects Prime customers but it also affects you if you've specifically paid for next day delivery.

I've had 3 orders recently delayed and upon checking the delivery tracker each time, it's been via Amazon Logistics. Each time they have claimed to have attempted delivery on the specified delivery date. I am a Prime customer so I have 'guaranteed' next day delivery.

I decided to query this with customer services. They told me that the courier attempted delivery and helpfully even gave me times when they were supposedly at my property. No calling cards were left to prove they were here, so naturally I verified their claims on my CCTV. No-body came to the property.

Clearly they are unable to cope with demand and are fabricating delivery attempts in an attempt to shift the reason for the delivery failure onto the customer and potentially avoid the customer calling in the guarantee on the delivery. In the event Amazon fail to deliver on the date guaranteed as a Prime customer you can ask for 1 month of free Prime membership. I've asked, and got this now, 3 times. As a non-Prime customer you can request the delivery charges to be refunded.

Ensure you claim your refund if you are due one.

Reactions: Nilz
I think it depends where you are, Amazon Logistics always deliver my Prime deliveries next day, but it's good to know if they ever do mess up a delivery I can complain and get a free month! Cheers!

Personally I like them, Sunday prime deliveries are the best :blush:

Reactions: Phill_