ambient light

lionkingsrb

Reaction score
New 2005 A6 owner here, bought 10 days ago my first audi, 3.0 tdi quattro with a lot of equipment, and while changing the window switch yesterday saw that my car has the ambient lightning under the door trim , I do have the adjustment for it in my MMI (2g version) but non of them work , i don't think all of them could have burned out, so I guess its either some fuse, or someone has done some coding and messed them up so I need ideas what and how to check ? the regular interior lights do work, and the light under the doors also work, just the led strips and the ones inside the door handle dont work

There is a brightness setting in the MMi, have you checked to see if it is turned down to zero?

Vcds scan and looking into actual door module voding will tell all. Think only fuse could be found is for the entire door module and if that is working with everything else, it might be coding issue.

You haven't tried to check voltage on the ambient lights, no? That would require door card taken off as connector for them strips is just behind the handle, clipped on. If you get to it, should show 3V on the led. There's a ressistor in the connector.

Sent from my Huawei P30 Pro using Tapatalk