AMI iPhone 5 Lightning Cable

dpaz

Reaction score
I called Stoke Audi last week about whether they knew anything about a lightning cable for the AMI. They gave me a part number (4F0 051 510 AC) which stacks up but trouble is its showing as not yet available to order.

Anyone else heard anything else about the cable?

Reactions: NHN
Yes there are 2 cables, 1 is AC & other is AD, latter being with auth chip for mmi, no price in etka as yet, but as its showing in the system, it will be out soon.

Just use a standard ami 30 pin with lightning adapter if you're desperate.

Great stuff.

Surprised me at first because I'd read on a US forum that Audi weren't planning to releasing one. But suppose when you think of it logically they would have to at some point as next iDevice will have same connector etc etc

Nope still under R&D according to my guys asked today.

I called Stoke Audi last week about whether they knew anything about a lightning cable for the AMI. They gave me a part number (4F0 051 510 AC) which stacks up but trouble is its showing as not yet available to order.

Anyone else heard anything else about the cable?

Hey everyone,
I got my a5 18months and was annoyed when Audi told me that the iPhone 5 lightning cable wasn't available. I kicked off and the dealership promised to send me one out when it was released by Apple. Now they are available for £100 from audi or £65.00 from a 3rd party internet seller who has sold out. The dealership has sent me two by mistake and i have one on eBay - NEW RELEASE - Genuine AUDI MMI apple iPhone/iPod Lightning connector | eBay
Check it out
smile.gif

Thanks Dan