AndyT306's Daytona Grey C7.5 Audi A6 Black Edition Ultra

It's such a lovely car, why would you need another project car. Do subtle mods, keep it OEM look and enjoy the ride. IMO you won't get the comfort of A6 in S3 or R32

i can get remaps for free, i'm still not going to put one on the C7 though, as i'd we wary of how much torque the s-tronic gearbox can take, and it's potential warranty issues

i can get remaps for free, i'm still not going to put one on the C7 though, as i'd we wary of how much torque the s-tronic gearbox can take, and it's potential warranty issues

If its done properly it can handle anything from 550 to 600 NM of torque

Reactions: Audimad
My old car was 12 years old with over 100k on the clock, so I think any warranty claim would have been fruitless

Reactions: Jakes2514
had my car software updated yesterday to add missing menus from MMI for key behaviour and auto mirror folding, a small batch were produced from Audi with the wrong software! not sure if this is affecting anyone else with memory seats/black edition

Reactions: GRE57Y
Sounds like this could be my issue... my mirrors only fold when I twist the dial on the door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah memory seats, standard black edition bought brand new in July 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds the same as mine, take it into the dealers they should have an SD card update to load on - you should be missing a few things in the MMI menu (folding mirrors/key behaviour)

Yep I have a december 2016 BE and i cant set my mirrors to fold automatically or key behavoir (and i hate having to double unlock).

I will probably contact my dealer to see if i can get it sorted.

Reactions: Jakes2514
Seems a few slipped through with the wrong software, just give any dealer a call

Reactions: GRE57Y
gave my engine bay a good detail yesterday, and treated all the rubber door/boot seals
10150662_1442786889105305_2798311758369705282_n.jpg

Reactions: akj82, jojo, mcwharam and 2 others