Another new BMW...grab a coffee!

S32B

Reaction score
As we have rather a few on this forum jumping ship, I thought I'd share this :) BMW certainly are pushing some nice cars out!

Reactions: Goner, Bristle Hound, pburv and 1 other person
V V nice. They have really nailed the centre console - integration of the MMI screen is bang on, great lines. In the right spec this could be a car for me (never thought I’d say that about a bmw)

Reactions: dp_motley, Sandra and KenL
As we have rather a few on this forum jumping ship, I thought I'd share this :) BMW certainly are pushing some nice cars out!

Nice motor........but I still prefer Audi.:yes:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Sandra and Bryant1998
Looks horrible. Nice inside though.

Reactions: oli356, THQuattro, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
It’s got the look of an s60 Polstar from the side.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not impressed with the overall style especially the **** of it....actually it looks like the new X4 from the rear....it also has the same silhouette as the new x4
Currently the best looking beemers are The new X5...Very handsome looking Suv,then the X3....1 series is a good looking car as far as hatchbacks go...new 3 series best in its class,NEW BMW Interiors are built just as well as any current Audi now....but they just lack that final...edge over Audi....on how the dashboard layout looks.....too conservative......in my opinion and l have been in a lot new model Beemers lately....BMW....also give you 4 different ways to interface with the MMI....New Audi's only give you 2.....BMW's Gesture control....l love it, gimmick l know but it ****** well works seemlessly and it aint a distraction whilst driving.....BMW's MMI user interface is by far the best on the market now

Reactions: Jcbmally and Bristle Hound
No such thing as a good looking SUV!

Reactions: cuke2u
No such thing as a good looking SUV!

As you keep on saying mate...l also think 3 door designs only belong to Coupes only ....we all look upon objects with different eyes...

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, Jonnie and 3 others
What's a coupe? Has there been one since the 60s?

Hatchbacks started as 3 door cars, no?

What's a coupe? Has there been one since the 60s?

Hatchbacks started as 3 door cars, no?

RCZ
TT
Z4
F Type
etc etc
Hatcbacks have grown in size big time these days...leaving the size of doors on 3 door cars looking a little too long and ungainly the 3 door A3 is a fine example of this....perception...

Reactions: pburv, MikeParkin and KenL
I have only ever owned 1 car with back doors. Always prefer the look of 3 doors. Didn't like the Sportback that's why I went for the 3 door A3.

Prefer the look of the 3 door Fiesta I have now. I don't need regular rear seat access so, for me at least, I see rear doors as a practical thing that sacrifices the look of a car.

Reactions: pburv, S32B and MikeParkin
....we all look upon objects with different eyes...
If we didn't the world would be a boring place mate :) A mate of mine just bought an orange jumper for £80!!! I said you will look like 'Wordy'...he's a few years younger than me so didn't get it...I had to show him lol.

I have only ever owned 1 car with back doors. Always prefer the look of 3 doors. Didn't like the Sportback that's why I went for the 3 door A3.

Prefer the look of the 3 door Fiesta I have now. I don't need regular rear seat access so, for me at least, I see rear doors as a practical thing that sacrifices the look of a car.
Have to agree, some cars do look better with 3 doors rather then 4. The Mini & Fiesta spring to mind.
we all look upon objects with different eyes
Very much this ^ :thumbs up:
Proof is in the pudding, someone married @jassyo06 didn't they? :p;)

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
If we didn't the world would be a boring place mate :) A mate of mine just bought an orange jumper for £80!!! I said you will look like 'Wordy'...he's a few years younger than me so didn't get it...I had to show him lol.

Have to agree, some cars do look better with 3 doors rather then 4. The Mini & Fiesta spring to mind.

Proof is in the pudding, someone married @jassyo06 didn't they? :p;)

Being extraordinarily good looking there's been 2 that l married..Both Female Models/Ex..models now... and in the past quite a few who wanted too......but sadly for them they were given the Old Spanish Archer...A.K.A. thee EL....Bow...lol

l wont slate another persons car personally...unless its a 3 door Fiesta or a Mercedes A Class...A4 Saloon or a White car...............lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, TYb, S32B and 3 others
Being extraordinarily good looking there's been 2 that l married..Both Female Models/Ex..models now... and in the past quite a few who wanted too......but sadly for them they were given the Old Spanish Archer...A.K.A. thee EL....Bow...lol

l wont slate another persons car personally..A4 Saloon
..............lol
Huh? Uou've said good things about the A4 interior in the past, unless my memory is failing me...

Reactions: Jassyo06 and KenL
That Jassy is full of you know what... ;-)

Only joking of course :)

Reactions: pburv

l wont slate another persons car personally...unless its a 3 door Fiesta or a Mercedes A Class...A4 Saloon or a White car...............lol
Nowt wrong with white cars mate.......Matches my hair:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, S32B, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Got some serious similarities to a Kia Stinger if you ask me - I don't like the new front on the 1 and 2-series and definitely not the rear on the 2-series, reminds me of the 5-series GT :boxing:

2020-bmw-2-series-gran-coupe.jpg

9-2018-kia-stinger-gt-blue-cp.jpg

Reactions: RS3 S.

To be fair, this Gran Coupe (Saloon) looks better than the hatch. Just like (for me) the A3 Saloon and the A Class Saloon both look better than the hatches they are based on.

But in the case of the 2 Series. Looking better than the hatch, is like saying some my turds sometimes look better than other turds I produce.

Nowt wrong with white cars mate.......Matches my hair:whistle2:

And you've still got yer own hair mate as have l....and it's still the same colour it was 30 years ago Brown lol

Reactions: KenL and pburv

lol don't be so modest mate :p now we know why you have the pano-roof! :D

Reactions: Jcbmally, pburv and Jassyo06