Another new S3 owner

Lotusb0y

Reaction score
Hi. Just bought a S3, pick it up late next week. Am very excited to say the least! Never owned a car like this before, more used to classic old things.
Am in mid Essex. Paul.

Attachments

• D4D6D29B-812B-4700-9BD0-0CC2D9893F88.jpeg
    D4D6D29B-812B-4700-9BD0-0CC2D9893F88.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Amzs38P, Sandra, J0N and 1 other person
Welcome to the forums Paul! Looks like a real nice example that, like the alloys. What's the spec? Any plans for mods?

It’s bog standard. No mods planned, am going to enjoy as Audi intended.

Reactions: Sandra and phateuk
Welcome paul make sure to check out the preventative maintenance threads and check a few thing off before hand, always good to stay on top of thing especially with a new purchase

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: phateuk
Have looked at that list, extremely useful! Will check all the paperwork when I pick her up and then start ordering stuff.

Reactions: e9_mustii
Welcome to audi-sport.net Paul. Looks like a nice car. Enjoy.

If you want your car to stay standard, you need to log off from here and what ever you do do not look at TFSI tuning Facebook as within a very short while you will be tempted with the lure of stage 1 or 2 or even 2+. Resistance will be futile!!
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: Sandra and e9_mustii
If you want your car to stay standard, you need to log off from here and what ever you do do not look at TFSI tuning Facebook as within a very short while you will be tempted with the lure of stage 1 or 2 or even 2+. Resistance will be futile!!
Welcome to the forum
This, . I got my S3 2 years ago and was convinced I'd just do a off the shelf Stage 1 map and maybe an induction kit. Now I'm almost £7k deep on mods and cosmetics, getting coilovers fitted tomorrow and 3 weeks away from Stage2+

This, . I got my S3 2 years ago and was convinced I'd just do a off the shelf Stage 1 map and maybe an induction kit. Now I'm almost £7k deep on mods and cosmetics, getting coilovers fitted tomorrow and 3 weeks away from Stage2+
Do you regret it ? @phateuk

Do you regret it ? @phateuk

Hahaha nope, not at all. Everyone warned me when I made my first post I'd need deep pockets if I was going to pay attention to you lot.. you were all right. But yes, totally worth it

Reactions: Sandra and e9_mustii