Another RS Grille Question/Query

D

delabourke

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently purchased a facelift S-Line C7 Avant, and was looking to eventually swap the front bumper for an RS6 bumper, I think they’re a lot more “aggressive” and I absolutely love the look of them.

However, the Xenonz RS6 bumper is currently out of stock, and so, in the mean time I am just looking to swap the grille for an RS Honeycomb one.

I have two questions I’m hoping someone could answer:

- Would I be correct in assuming that the grilles are all the same size/fitment etc. (as long as they are for the facelift model)? In other words can I install the RS grille onto my S-Line bumper now, and then swap it onto the RS6 bumper when I get it? Or do they require different sized grilles?

- Does anyone have a link/recommendation as to which grille to buy? I’m after a black one with the Audi rings & Quattro logo (ideally all in black, but I can have it painted if need be). I have parking sensors but no camera up front. There seem to be a lot of variations on eBay and I’d rather use a trusted or verified supplier if anyone can give me some pointers.

Thanks in advance people!

No issues with customs when I got mine. Also @J10NMM ordered one from the same seller as well. I’m 99% certain they will fit an aftermarket RS6 front bumper.

No issues with customs when I got mine. Also @J10NMM ordered one from the same seller as well. I’m 99% certain they will fit an aftermarket RS6 front bumper.
Brilliant! I’m hoping the plate holder can be removed and modified, as it looks rather large!

I’m just waiting for a company on Instagram to get back to me regarding a grille (UK based so less risky) but if not then I’ll definitely get one ordered up! Yours looks smart! Love the clip on plate too!

I shall get some photos as and when the mods happen :)

That I did, but I'm waiting for the warm weather to fit it.. no issues with customs :thumbs up:

Reactions: Bulldog