Another S3 Black Edition hits the streets.

lake_m

Soon to be S3'd up.
Reaction score
Picked it up today. Not had chance to have a play yet, engine is tight as a drum. Needs cleaning already and only done 17 miles!!!! Also just found out that the Nokia N95 8gb phonebook will not upload via Bluetooth on this car - grrrrrr. Salesman said the Apple ipone works OK though. I will be getting RNS-E retrofitted so I should at least be able to dial out from the Sat Nav unit. Speach recognition works OK. Ohhh yeah and the USB MP3 implementation is crap. Other than that, I'm happy.

10032010062.jpg

Best colour for the BE IMO.
Ibis/Suzuka set dark wheels of a treat.
Enjoy:icon_thumright:

Paul

Very nice mate.

N95 is scatty on bluetooth. I've got the RSAP adaptor on GSM Low prep and it connects via bluetooth 9 out of 10 times but only loads the phone book 6-7 times.

New phone coming soon.

Crackin' mate. The wait must of been sore, but at least it's here now. I've only done 350 miles in 2 weeks, but already the engine is loosening up a treat!

My N95 8gb works fine with my A3 bluetooth including address book transfer.

However you do need to download a small application onto your N95 in order to get the address book to transfer correctly.

You can find the details here http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71014

Follow all the instructions, including deleting the current pairing with your car, then let it pair from scratch. Works for me 100% of the time.

Only annoying thing is that there is a limitation to the number of characters that your DIS can display, so names get truncated.

JW.