Another stolen S3 - Manchester

S321BAD

Reaction score
PHANTOM BLACK S3 SPORTBACK STOLEN (WITH KEY) FROM FALLOWFIELD AREA, MANCHESTER ON 23rd/ 24th AUGUST - ANY INFO PLEASE SHOUT ME URGENTLY

The car had full leather, RNSE, s stronic, flatbottom steering wheel, 1 month old goodyear eagle f1's all round and freshly refurbished wheels

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 216
Good luck with this.

I hope the police get them.

You're OK?

Man, that is really sucky! Hope you manage to get it back, but if not fingers crossed for a decent insurance payout at least.

What were the circumstances? They got into the house and took the keys or did the scum come up with some new way now?

Sent from a mobile device, please forgive typos :)

Will keep an eye out that's my home town.

This is the reason I keep mine garaged over night. Too many scum bags.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you report it to the police does it get added to their ANPR system? Hope you get it back man.

Some people need to get a life. Low life scums.

Hope no one was hurt.

Some people just deserve a good kicking. You work hard for then some tw@t to take it from you!!!! In this day and age I can't see why people need to steel cars unless its something really exotic? And even if it was you couldn't really use it as everyone would know its nicked??? Life will catch up with people like that

Reactions: Ollie2014 and Ruhel
Hope it turns up mate,there are some scum about everywhere but our area (Manchester) seems to have more than it's fair share.
My car a Type R got nicked with about 500 miles on the clock it was a dreadful experience and I know we are insured but ruins everything for you.I hope you are ok and anyone around you.

Reactions: S3Alex