Anti roll bar touching rear diff!

Rhyss

Reaction score
Right then lads!
I'm here to pick your brains....here is my problem...
I fitted my new white line rear anti roll bar about a week ago, when it was fitted it was totally clear from the diff and all was good. Today I look underneath and it's actually touching the diff.
I've checked on both flat and hill...no difference.
It's Deffo the 4wd version as I have the original to compare.
It is sitting as low as it can go on the mounting points.

I think it may have flexed whilst driving and stuck in that position, the only thing I can think off is maybe the drop links need to be shorter as my car is lowered?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Would be interesting to know the solution for this. When buying anti-roll bars I don't think it is explicitly mentioned that you have to change your droplinks. The thing is, a lot of companies do sell them alongside, which makes me think that if you go aftermarket, then it is worthwhile to fit adjustable droplinks? I just had the feeling that everyone who fitted new anti-roll bars didn't have to fit adjustable droplinks.

Well I've had new anti roll bars on previous cars and used the OEM drop links with no issues, also raise the rear 10mm as I have coilovers, to see if it was due to being too low but has no effect on the anti roll bar.

Email white line with pics, they will help I'm sure.

I think I might, I wonder if anyone else on here is running a white line rear anti roll bar on an s3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just put a set on mine and you sure you have put it on the right way around