Any idea if this will fit 2007 sline?

Hi mate I was looking at the fk grills for ages and I asked them if they fit my 56 plate s line and they said no but I was advised otherwise on here by a guy that had one fitted so I bought one I have not fitted it yet but it does look exactly the same as Orem fitting if you look on fk automotive site they have a sale on it may be cheaper than eBay price mine was paid £30 delivered

yes it will fit but the bottom of the grill will be loose heres my car, not such a good picture but i have used that grill and it fits and my car is a 2006/56 8P2 with s line front end
IMG 0546

When you say loose mate not noticeable is it? Is there more fixings on an s line oem grill or something? And did you remove the rad guard from the standard grill and fit it to the fk grill or not

You will need cable ties to secure the bottom but its ok doesn't move or anything and you cant tell that cable ties have been used, plus someone has broken my grill due to trying to steal the grill (idiots) !!! But its easy to fit once you get the old grill out !!

Thanks for the replies all and the inclusive pictures! I'm gonna order one of these this week now :) will let you know how I get on :)
on that note, is there any prep work that needs dong to the grill? Anything worth doing whilst I have the old grill off before I put new one on?
cheers

maybe brush the intercooler/rad as lots of rubbish gets stuck on the front of there other than that its a really easy fit

So did any of you notice that the new grills don't click into place? I got the honeycomb one from 2xcite and it has wrong clips so have had to cable tie bottom. May have to get it permanently fixed?

Who said plastic screws held the original in place? Mine had metal ones! Perseverance paid off trying to remove it from car without taking off bumper lol!

Mine never clipped in that well in some places, so i used screws to hold it in as well and that did the job.