Any idea what these are?

Psychoscot

Reaction score
Opened the bonnet for first time since car was serviced back in January and these were in the bonnet latch tray. Guessing they aren't important as car has been fine, and nowhere obvious to screw them on. Anyone any idea what they are?
f3bda6370166ae828e1f58b5dcc8cb85.jpg
0d1ee609368fa9f47e3e31bde13bbfe0.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

They look very similar to the dust covers on the air conditioning filling points.

Reactions: Mr Olympik
They look very similar to the dust covers on the air conditioning filling points.
Ah, cheers, the Aircon was serviced. Any idea where I would find the filling points? It's a 2017 1.4 petrol...

Ah, cheers, the Aircon was serviced. Any idea where I would find the filling points? It's a 2017 1.4 petrol...

I don't know the engine layout of your car but on my own transverse engine, the drive belts and these filling points are in the area facing the right wheel arch. There is a fat pipe and a thinner one

I don't know the engine layout of your car but on my own transverse engine, the drive belts and these filling points are in the area facing the right wheel arch. There is a fat pipe and a thinner one
Thanks - a bit stumped, can't see them anywhere...

There under the thing what’s proper name I can’t remember just now at the Windscreen on the right (if standing at front). Just pull the rubber thingy back to reveal.

They are under the scuttle panel on the right side!

Reactions: firebits