any ideas?

tommyt2

Reaction score
Hi everybody tricky one for yee.My car has eaten the two front tires on the inside completely in 3000 miles, so got the car tracked but it was fine.But the camber in front was off,But it turns out this can not be adjusted.So i got my mechanic to strip one side to look for wear but all is good so now im left with a situation where i cant buy tires until i fix the problem and yet there not far off the wire yet and should be changed and they are ****** dear 235/40/18 bridgestone potenzas.So i really would like to know has any one else had this trouble or know what might be worn to do this.Thanks in advance for any info.....

is your car lowered?

you could try buying some camber-adjustments devices (whether they be stop mounts, or eccentric bolts - H&R do them)

I have seen them in posts when searching for answers to my problem.Im sure if i replaced all the links arms and shocks etc etc the problem would go but i would be broke as these parts are aluminium and cost a fortune.Does any one know what the camber kit costs or anyone have one fitted?and no the car isnt lowered standard sport set up with 18s