Any JD discount codes?

redspudder

Sparky
Hi Jen

Looking at placing my first order with yourselves just wondering if there is any discount codes ASN members can use?

Thanks

Andy

Juicy Jen

Jen @ Juicy Detailing
Site Sponsor
Hi Andy sorry for the delay.

If you look at the website we are already offering quite subtantial discounts off the rrp's on the majority of the brands we stock, therefore we don't offer anything further. BUT there are usually several additional offers that are listed on the forum that I don't put on the website so they are exclusive for ASN.

What were you looking to purchase?

redspudder

Sparky
Hi Andy sorry for the delay.

If you look at the website we are already offering quite subtantial discounts off the rrp's on the majority of the brands we stock, therefore we don't offer anything further. BUT there are usually several additional offers that are listed on the forum that I don't put on the website so they are exclusive for ASN.

What were you looking to purchase?

Hi Jen

Im after some CG Glosworkz and maxi suds shampoo,was also looking at maybe some iron x and the new super natural range to compliment super natural hybrid.I've also been looking at Chemical guys insta wax on thier web site do you have any plans to stock this?

Andy

Juicy Jen

Jen @ Juicy Detailing
Site Sponsor
Hi Andy we've not got any immediate plans to stock the Insta Wax as not had many ask for it tbh.....