Any New B9 S4's Saloons Being Ordered?

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few people ordering new S4 Avant's, but no saloons (that I can see)

I ordered my B8.5 S4 in March 2015. Since then I've seen only 2 other S4 saloons on the road. Seen a few S4 Avant's
Its looking like its going to be a similar situation to the B8.5 Avant/Saloon selection

Reactions: pierreluigi88
I've got an S4 saloon on order but I think I'm in the minority - I saw maybe one other person on here doing the same.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
@pierreluigi88 - Nice one ! :thumbs up:
Any info on colour / spec ?
Really looking foreword to pics on this one :thumbs up:

I've chosen Mythos Black with a few nice toys - most notably both assistance packs, damper control and sports diff.

Saw a black s-line saloon the other day and it looked great, can't wait for mine to arrive!

Reactions: Brasso, Bristle Hound and xpoweruk
Any more new S4 saloons ordered ?

I ordered a mythos black saloon S4 yesterday, virtual cockpit,HUD light and vision with piano black inserts. Managed to get build week 6 hoping for a march delivery!!

Reactions: scotty76, pierreluigi88, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Ist B9 S4 saloon I've seen

img_1003i-jpg.112744

Thanks to @pierreluigi88 :thumbs up:
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/post-pics-of-your-a4-s4-b9-in-here.273543/page-7#post-2895560

Reactions: scotty76, Snake Pliskin, pierreluigi88 and 1 other person
As you said about the B8.5 Saloon, I think spotting another one on the road is going to be a challenge!
My dealer said they had a Daytona with Magma saloon picked up. Not sure where it was going but I haven't seen it around.

Reactions: pierreluigi88
@Bristle Hound

I'm liking the new S4 a real lot !!!!!

Possibly more than the S5 .... I have just come to appreciate the shorter front doors with the sportback & practicality of the rear doors over huge coupe doors & restrictive back seats.

The new S4 is a superb car :sunglasses:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Brasso
@Bristle Hound

I'm liking the new S4 a real lot !!!!!

Possibly more than the S5 .... I have just come to appreciate the shorter front doors with the sportback & practicality of the rear doors over huge coupe doors & restrictive back seats.

The new S4 is a superb car :sunglasses:
@Snake Pliskin - Agreed my friend :thumbs up:

Only problem for me is that being a poor Hound I have no chance of having enough pennies to but the new S4 :(

Only problem for me is that being a poor Hound I have no chance of having enough pennies to but the new S4 :(

Well you know where you're coming from pal. Back when I bought my black edition S5 in 13 I think my only needed extra was paint & I got a hefty discount.

Not sure how discounts are on the new S4/5 but I know the extras on audis now are both tantalising & expensive so the cars are dearer than ever !

You had any more thoughts yet on your next motor ? .... TTS / S3 saloon ?

Reactions: Bristle Hound

@Bristle Hound Have you seen the finance offers for the new S4 though?
It's cheaper than a 2.0tdi 190 per month and deposit is lower! Which is making me massively jealous!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and h1r4
Well you know where you're coming from pal. Back when I bought my black edition S5 in 13 I think my only needed extra was paint & I got a hefty discount.

Not sure how discounts are on the new S4/5 but I know the extras on audis now are both tantalising & expensive so the cars are dearer than ever !

You had any more thoughts yet on your next motor ? .... TTS / S3 saloon ?
@Snake Pliskin - 14% discount is coming thro with Orangewheels on the new S4's at the mo

My next car? Really don't know at the mo. Fortunately I've got another 18 months to decide lol
@Bristle Hound Have you seen the finance offers for the new S4 though?
It's cheaper than a 2.0tdi 190 per month and deposit is lower! Which is making me massively jealous!
@ScottishA4B9 - My preferred spec on a B9 S4 saloon is just over £50k !
shocked.gif

Even after the £7k discount Orangewheels are offering, a new B9 S4 saloon is still £10k more than I paid for my current B8.5 S4 when new
Thats the killer for me unfortunately ...

I've seen the £2350 Audi PCP contribution & 3.9% APR finance over 36 months (until 31/12/16) but Its still a million miles away from what I'm paying for mine

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
White (not sure whether ibis or glacier) B9 S4 saloon with black styling pack
(Courtesy of @Mark_86 )

img_0067-jpg.115507

Misano red B9 S4 saloon again with black styling pack -

04-2017-audi-s4-fd-1.jpg

Reactions: Nath.S4
.....and I remember when having an Avant put you in the minority!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Brasso
@Snake Pliskin - 14% discount is coming thro with Orangewheels on the new S4's at the mo

My next car? Really don't know at the mo. Fortunately I've got another 18 months to decide lol

@ScottishA4B9 - My preferred spec on a B9 S4 saloon is just over £50k !
shocked.gif

Even after the £7k discount Orangewheels are offering, a new B9 S4 saloon is still £10k more than I paid for my current B8.5 S4 when new
Thats the killer for me unfortunately ...

I've seen the £2350 Audi PCP contribution & 3.9% APR finance over 36 months (until 31/12/16) but Its still a million miles away from what I'm paying for mine

Must have been lucky, the finance ppl had a matrix on the wall saying £2500 contribution for mine! Every little helps :)