Any of you guys on steam?

Chris92

Reaction score
Hey folks

Just recently started PC gaming was just wondering if any of you's had steam and would be interested in playing a couple games at some point? Nothing to serious just abit of fun :p

Cheers

​I have a steam account, not been on for ages though. What games do you play?

I'm on steam for years now. Playing mostly counter strike source or global offensive. Just preordered new Tomb Raider as well :) My steam name is either slepy or slepy200x. What games do you have on it?

Hey guys, ah not a wole lot atm :L I only got it last week so have just been playing the free ones :p though I was thinking of getting counter strike and arma 2 but I'd prop get destroyed if I played on my own :p

Any other good games you play that ya would recommend?

Ohyeah my steam account name is crisppy92 :D

I'm on steam too, Play CS:GO, CS:S, venture onto arma2 sometimes, as well as many others. not on a lot at this time of year with uni etc, but usually my first port of call when i'm bored!

Username is either 'weeroughy' same as on here, or 'Nathan_05', can't remember which as never have to use it to log on, i'll check when i'm home!

dead on, I'll get adding ya later :D I only like the looks of the zombie thing on arma2 but i think you'd need a couple of friends to play with other wise you'd just get destroyed lol

I'm on steam but don't do many online games due to crappy internet and losing the ability to sleep.
If and when I get good internet I might venture back on line.

in same boat as scottB5, at times my internet rocks, more more often it lags me out and im forced to camp and take potshots that never hit target!

CSS FTW!
I also play world of tanks ( not steam), very similar setup but in tanks and a little more gfx intense, well worth the download though!

dead on, I'll get adding ya later :D I only like the looks of the zombie thing on arma2 but i think you'd need a couple of friends to play with other wise you'd just get destroyed lol

DAY-Z? Its pretty brutal! really hard to get into! but if you have a group to work with, and find some resources pretty quickly it's alright! Some of the ARMA2 stuf is really good as well, played quite alot of the missions with a friend.

Iv got steam, I'm all new to it, think my name is turbo-coates.

So yeah what do you think I should play or get.

well that post was usefull...

my steam ID is turbo_coates not turbo-coates soooo yeah awesome on my behalf.

if any of you play Rust let me know i will give you the IP to our server!

I've got steam, but only use it go buy games, not for playing online. Just got Borderlands 2 in the sale, and have Far Cry: Blood Dragon, for playing when I'm bored offshore. I've got my xbox for playing when I'm home.

I've got steam, but only use it go buy games, not for playing online. Just got Borderlands 2 in the sale, and have Far Cry: Blood Dragon, for playing when I'm bored offshore. I've got my xbox for playing when I'm home.

Boarder lands is online as well. id play that with you if you ever wanted to play online

anyone wants to add me go for it.

iv got a game to send as a gift as well, all my mates have it so its just going to waste . its ORION: Dino Horde

think mine is jamo7150 or jameson7150. although I play BF4 now instead if CS GO so might not be ont there often

Hi all,

Im normally up for some gaming ;) Steam ID is Either Lastkill or Lastkill19 or lastkill21 (Picture is me with a Seal sat on me :-/ )

I like to get into, Arma 3, CSGO Sometimes, Rust, Play others but these are my main on steam

I Also Play WOT (World of Tanks) Lastkill19 is my ID on there.

Feel free to add me :)

Maybe we could revive this thread. Are you guys still on Steam? Maybe we should create a group with this forum's members on Steam!

Reactions: fanta
I'm on steam just getting into dayz new updates if anyones up for it

I play Counterstrike 1.6 a few nights a week and always on a Friday. I play on a server called TAT. We're basically a bunch of blokes around the same age who have a lot of banter :)
My Alias is fAnTA come and join us :)

I'm up in this b**ch. But, lately, I'm hanging out in here , since my friends told me about these amazing games. You can even play with live dealer.

I co-run a gaming community (bn1gaming.com) - Mostly playing CSGO. You're all welcome to join us on discord. We've built a non toxic, non racist good community.

Reactions: Wozski