Any Recommended Detailers in the Mansfield area?

palfy86

Reaction score
As above really, Im looking to have my car Corrected and detailed and wondered if anyone here can recommend someone in the Notts area.

Try Jim at whitedetails.co.uk he's at Newark really nice guy I've used him twice.

Yeah thanks guys not long after i originally posted i got in touch with jim and im off up to see him on saturday. TommyMac what work did you have done by him?

Wierd im still waiting for him to take a look at my correction work, but he was fully booked till end of july, think ill try another guy!

Wierd im still waiting for him to take a look at my correction work, but he was fully booked till end of july, think ill try another guy!

I just text him seeing if he was around on saturday for me to pop over. job done.

Well to be fair he did point out some painter defects resulting in audi taking the car back in to paint again, but he was supposed to be doing a 'back to new' deep clean on the interior... just never confirmed... nvm.

Well he hasnt told me his diary schedule so he might not be able to do mine till after xmas? ill just have to wait and see.

Not going to try and poach work off Jim but if you dont have any luck guys I am moving into a new unit at the beginning of July just off J30 of the M1, like i say give Jim a chance to get back to you, sure he's busy and will probably have a shed load on his detailing platter. Having said that you would be talking mid July for me as well.

Visted jim last saturday and after a good look round my car and checked colour depth etc for bodyshop defects and a cup of tea later he booked me in for a 4 day major correction in late august so i will keep you posted.