Any Staffordshire/Cannock Locals?

BradA3G

A4 Avant S-Line
Is anyone from or around Staffordshire? could organize a little audi meet somewhere :D

The Challinor

Stoke On Trent

BradA3G

A4 Avant S-Line
I actually work at the Tesco in hednesford, surprised I haven't seen some of you already my car is on the car park most days

RS3copilot

Supporter
Gold Supporter
I go there occasionally too, but haven't been of late due to having a major operation on 17 Feb. I always park in the covered park at the back. Will photo each of our Audis in your Tesco car park, Brad, and post shortly. :kissmyrings:

Last edited:

BradA3G

A4 Avant S-Line
Yeah! I always park at the back when Im at work! I work lates most nights till 10, you'll know which one is mine it's a grey a3 with the blacked out grille

BradA3G

A4 Avant S-Line
My poor A3 hasn't got an MOT at the moment as it failed on a CV joint, getting that done Monday morning then I'm back on the road

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
We need an Hednesford/TESCO/audi-sport.net car park meet (NO! shopping... HELLO!): on and evening that suits 'desertstorm'...

BradA3G

A4 Avant S-Line
Yes I agree! Although we have to be careful on Tesco car park as security are really picky with cars on the car park and the police will come up straight away

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Your nürburgring sticker was spotted and photographed an hour or so ago: must be yours - a nice clean motor... :kissmyrings:

nurburgring_zpsserryqid.jpg

PS: just seen your "are you free tonight" message...