Any Staffordshire/Cannock Locals?

BradA3G

A4 Avant S-Line
Reaction score
Is anyone from or around Staffordshire? could organize a little audi meet somewhere :D

Hednesford...

Last edited:
I actually work at the Tesco in hednesford, surprised I haven't seen some of you already my car is on the car park most days

You should have seen mine! I do my weekly shop there!
c70cb6dc9a83de8efed5f227bd6b6ef6.jpg
f578c673f0b0c7bc9cae816e88162410.jpg

Reactions: 45bvtc
I go there occasionally too, but haven't been of late due to having a major operation on 17 Feb. I always park in the covered park at the back. Will photo each of our Audis in your Tesco car park, Brad, and post shortly. :kissmyrings:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moschops
Yeah! I always park at the back when Im at work! I work lates most nights till 10, you'll know which one is mine it's a grey a3 with the blacked out grille

One of the Family friends works in Tesco's Hednesford, Adam Bradshaw. I go there occasionally too, more usually though Tesco's in Heath Hayes as that is about a 100 yard walk.

My poor A3 hasn't got an MOT at the moment as it failed on a CV joint, getting that done Monday morning then I'm back on the road

We need an Hednesford/TESCO/audi-sport.net car park meet (NO! shopping... HELLO!): on and evening that suits 'desertstorm'...

You should have seen mine! I do my weekly shop there!
c70cb6dc9a83de8efed5f227bd6b6ef6.jpg
f578c673f0b0c7bc9cae816e88162410.jpg

I just love the shape of this car...

If Ernie deliver's I'll be getting one of these an RS3 bits transplant!

Gotta have the sunshine roof mind...

P1010258_zpskrropmjf.jpg

Reactions: Moschops
Yes I agree! Although we have to be careful on Tesco car park as security are really picky with cars on the car park and the police will come up straight away

Your nürburgring sticker was spotted and photographed an hour or so ago: must be yours - a nice clean motor... :kissmyrings:

nurburgring_zpsserryqid.jpg

PS: just seen your "are you free tonight" message...