any way to make my car quicker

90jb11

Reaction score
hi i wanna try and get the most of my car without spending loads of money on it and ideas?

Take out all the seats and sit of a milk crate. Take out all the interior too. Simple..lol

If it's a non turbo, then the short answer is, there is nothing you can do to make it faster. Sorry matey!

Noz is the best bang for bucks, but you should fit a progressive controller if you go down the noz route.

Noz? Like in the awesome film...

Fast-Furious.jpg

I mean your floor pan might fall out and your manifold might die!! :lmfao:

A remap will liberate about 8bhp, so not really worth it in comparison to what the turbo boys expect to gain.... :-(

Might have something to do with him being new to the forum, only posted a few posts then getting absolutely ripped to shreads by everyone on this thread!

Think your right fella. Did laugh when i read this thread though with some of the comments :laugh:

I wasnt nasty either! I was factual in a none harsh way, and even appologised for delivering the bad news!

I do think the rest of you were a bit harsh though! reptor in particular :asskicking:

I wasnt nasty either! I was factual in a none harsh way, and even appologised for delivering the bad news!

I do think the rest of you were a bit harsh though! reptor in particular :asskicking:

Yeah, sorry Prawn and Dane - you are exempt. :friends:

We were all new to this forum once and we all had limited knowledge so it's nicer to try and help than to take the p!ss.

But then again, he's probably a mong if he didn't do a search first. Because as with 90% of threads that "newbs" start it was answered the day before in a similar thread. I seem to recall as well when he first posted on here he said he asked the exact same question and got the exact same answer.

Your all just horrible thread de-railing gits :) haha. Especially westle, :lmfao:.