Any Wiper Recommendations?

Chang

Reaction score
Hey all,

After buying my new S4 on Thursday, one of the things on my todo list is to replace the worn wipers that I’m pretty sure have been on the car since new,
Has anyone got any recommendations on what to go for? with my old A4 I usually went with Bosch, but was wondering if it’s worth using the Oem Audi ones or another brand?

thanks

I usually consider OEM, Bosch, Valeo and SWF (OEM supplier for Audi) and choose the ones who have the best price at that moment ar availability at store of my choosing.

Audi A4 B9 3.0 TDi quattro 200 kw

Reactions: Chang
I usually consider OEM, Bosch, Valeo and SWF (OEM supplier for Audi) and choose the ones who have the best price at that moment ar availability at store of my choosing.

Audi A4 B9 3.0 TDi quattro 200 kw
Thank you, ill have a hunt round and see what prices I can get them for

Bosch Aerotwin, every time. About £20 a pair if you shop around.

+1 for Bosch Aerotwin, paid under £20 for a set off ebay last year. Probably £30 quid now.... :suspicion:

Thanks!
I was thinking Bosch would probably be the best bet, am I right in saying the front wipers are A298s? What model is the rear?

Thanks!
I was thinking Bosch would probably be the best bet, am I right in saying the front wipers are A298s? What model is the rear?

There's the fronts and rear for under £28 delivered.