Anybody else hate strangers???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I have now, regrettably, come to the conclusion that I hate strangers. Ok, maybe not ALL strangers, but the vast majority that I cross paths with.

I have come to this sad sad decision because of various acts performed by my fellow human. They are:

1) Holding a door open for a stranger for longer than was really necessary, for them to walk straight through it without taking over the holding of the door and without so much as a thank you. (Numerous experiences of this, the most recent being 5 minutes ago, have played a big part in starting this thread).

2) Walking towards a stranger on a narrow pavement, I turn slightly sideways to give them more room, they continue walking square shouldered, at full pace, prepared to smash whatever object they meet out of the way.

3) You and a stranger arrive at the only unoccupied seat on a train/tube at exactly the same time. I look at them, they look at me, there is a pause while each party waits to be offered the seat, I offer the seat, they take the seat, I wait for a "thanks", they don't give a "thanks. T*sser. Me and them, I guess!

4) In a shop, ask the person who works there to do what they are paid for. e.g. Taking payment for an item that you want to buy. They look at you like you're asking them to give your balls a quick polish!
Hate them.

5a) Unobviously pregnant women that wear "baby on board" badges when on public transport. Get a life. Your belly ain't big enough for us all to see you're preggers therefore you are not at that stage where I give up my seat to you.
5b) Unobviously pregnant women that wear "baby on board" badges when on public transport who have not been offered a seat who then ask you if you would mind getting up and letting them sit down.
I hate this for so many reasons, the worse being.....
Ok, so I look young enough to stand up without getting knackered, but how do you know that I don't have (a) a bad knee, or (b) back problems, or (c) am dying to release a **** and the only way of keeping it safely tucked away is by sitting on my poop shoot thus providing sufficient blockage and extra mental strength, (d) etc etc.
By asking you to get up they have put you into a position where even if you do have a genuine reason to refuse you really can't. Otherwise onlookers will think you are an able and healthy but very mean man who won't even give his seat up to a (flat bellied) pregnant woman.

There are other reasons why I hate most of you strangers, but the above are the main ones.

Feel free to agree, disagree, add your own hates, or think this guy is obviously unemployed, self employed, or very bored at work.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more, on every count :o.k: I'm sure it wasn't like this back in me nan's day but I have also noticed that the general public is, overall, a sweaty stinking mass of obnoxious ill-mannered tossbags. :gun2:

Slowly, I'm stopping being nice. If I show common courtesy to someone and they blank me I'm outraged. If someone is nice to me then it usually makes my day. Guess what, I spend far more time annoyed than delighted, so f**k them all.:beee:

Double, triple agreement on the pregnancy thing. You're up the duff so you want a medal? :eyebrows:

The most polite people are the over-60's in my experience (unsurprisingly) and even they can be a-holes as well.

Peace

Adam (wants his own country, doesn't have to be a massive one)

One to add would be the complete lack of common courtesy on our roads these days. I genuinely think people have forgot how to say thankyou!

Reactions: Pinky1959
I try my best to be polite to other people I come across in life, I find that if this isnt reciprocated then muttering under your breath 'useless mother f*cking c*nty b*ll*x sh*tb*g b*st*rds' usually bridges that stressy 5 seconds after the incident and saves your blood pressure from rising.

In retrospect though, it just means its a lot nicer when your are acknowledged or appreciated for whatever good deed you have done...

Its good to hate.
Tolerance is old hat, for softies.:icon_thumright:

PS - ****** off:gun2:

Last edited:
No! It's not good to hate! It's exhausting to be angry all the time, to notice all the idiots, to avoid them.
I want to be an ignorant! To stop being bothered by stupid people.

Yeah its getting very plain to see how pig headed and ignorant people are getting these days from miserable old tW%ts who look at my little girl like she's a monster... To women who walk or drive straight at you..

And kids with zero morals and respect to the 5 percent of people who control the worlds money in fact just about everyone bar a few people i just about hate everyone .

Especially i used to get public transport to work and the bus used to be packed school kids screaming and smoking weed whilst the elderly stood up silly **** girls weird freaks that would sit next to you and just talk ***** , i think we humans are a sh*itty pathetic greedy money loving race that soon will be wiped out ....cant wait

Last edited:
m8 i agree it really p****s me off when poeple dont thank u when u do something.its the same when driving when people dont thank you 4 letting them out.

being angry takes its toll so am easy,if someone doesn't say thank you for opening a door/letting them out of a junction pass it on and alls good.
Tom you need a holiday by the sounds of it!

Tom you need a holiday by the sounds of it!

You dont know the half of it mate, I'm a total sh*t magnet at work at the moment...need some time off!. I should have been enjoying a mates wedding on Weds...ruined by being called to court at short notice...thanks!.

The GF's been in spain all week too (I should have been there too but not allowed time off) so its been a cruddy week. Got a black eye off some twerp throwing fists around too a couple of days ago...all in all a couple of weeks I'd rather forget!.

I dont hate everyone actually, just 99% of the people I seem to encounter lately!.

T

Hating everyone means you get still to hate the sh!tbags that appear Ok on the face of it, and would otherwise escape the net.
Tw@ts. !!....The lot of `em:motz:

PS- Just had a Holiday,

cheers
Paul

Its not totally the same all over. I believe England, esp. London is worse than Scotland (sorry). The busy crowded hectic lifestyle makes everbody more tense, stressed & short tempered. Its not the people as much as the circumstances. The IOM is pretty laid back, try it for a holiday LOL!

i know what he's saying tho, as a general rule i dont particularly like many people and can be quite anti social according to my gf and get sick of the door holding thing and other similar things i try to be very polite to everyone but the look people give you is bizarre, the bigger the town the worse the problem i think

This thread should have been put in the jokes and humour section, I found it a very funny read, very true and well written...lol, hats off to you...lol

don't become bitter though because you'll just end up like all the other tossers, I'll always continue to hold doors open for people and flash them in my car because it makes me feel good, especially if I do get a thanks or somebody does the same for me...and I'll always have a moan about the tossers that are rude...let them get on with it, ignorant bum holes...lol

Language leggy! lol. I treat others as i'd expect to be treated myself. Even if someone gives me jip I just smile at them or if people drive up my ****, I just slow down and smile at them. If I let someone through a long heavily-parked street and have to wait ages and they don't wave, I'll give them a lil wave and a thankyou. I used to rise to silly things but have found that being overly-nice works wonders. Try it - it's great!

Cheer up, drink some beer, engage a prossi's service or something, anything, but just lighten up dude.

Of course anyone dislikes the few example situations you gave, but it's nothing to wet your panties about. Dont hate, make love...lots of love.:wub:

Cheer up, drink some beer, engage a prossi's service or something, anything, but just lighten up dude.

Of course anyone dislikes the few example situations you gave, but it's nothing to wet your panties about. Dont hate, make love...lots of love.:wub:

Thanks for your advice... lover boy :kiss: :lmfao:

However, it was written more from a humorous, observational point of view, rather than a "wet your panties" point of view. Guess it flew over your head though :think: ;)

PS: Male's wear boxers in my neck of the woods.
"Panties"??? :wtf:
Something you want to get off your chest mate?? :)

I agree with most of the things you have say i just dont let it get to me though. If they dont want to show any good manners thats there business. This thread has made me laugh mind. Well done Aythreee:thumbsup:

However, it was written more from a humorous, observational point of view, rather than a "wet your panties" point of view. Guess it flew over your head though :think: ;)

PS: Male's wear boxers in my neck of the woods.
"Panties"??? :wtf:
Something you want to get off your chest mate?? :)

:lmfao:

My pleasure. But oh lord....the irony...it's unbearable.

On the undergarment department though, it's personal choice really. I'm not judging you, nobody is. If you like laces and embroidery on your undies, all the best, if it's smooth silky boxers, more power to you! If you go commando, we shall salute.

ps. I must say, the frenzy of smileys in your reply is really akin to the chick I'm currently dating. So many smileys, so so many.

My pleasure. But oh lord....the irony...it's unbearable.

On the undergarment department though, it's personal choice really. I'm not judging you, nobody is. If you like laces and embroidery on your undies, all the best, if it's smooth silky boxers, more power to you! If you go commando, we shall salute.

ps. I must say, the frenzy of smileys in your reply is really akin to the chick I'm currently dating. So many smileys, so so many.

You're coming dangerously close to becoming number 6 on my list!

And as for men in panties, and now likening men to women (or vice versa). Once again (see quote)....
Something you want to get off your chest mate??

And lastly, a little bit of a heads up with regard to my post being like your "chicks".....
someone you chat to on an internet forum isn't really your girlfiend. Probably just a man, possibly wearing panties/silk boxers/nothing (just thought I put that there for you), in some obscure country trying to scam you.
And the fact that you said "dating" means it's probably working!

:happy::laugh::jump::sly::p:happy::laugh::jump: :sly::p:happy::laugh::jump::sly::p:happy::laugh::p:happy::laugh::jump:

I agree with most of the things you have say i just dont let it get to me though. If they dont want to show any good manners thats there business.

I make you right mate.
It's just that sometimes, when it happens lots of times in quick succession, it makes me feel like kicking one of them in the shins. Or at least walking behind them and tapping their heel sidewards so they stumble a little (hopefully falling and landing on their nose or lip, which ever one sticks out furthest).

:whistle2: :)
(those two were just for you boggster xx)

I make you right mate.
It's just that sometimes, when it happens lots of times in quick succession, it makes me feel like kicking one of them in the shins. Or at least walking behind them and tapping their heel sidewards so they stumble a little (hopefully falling and landing on their nose or lip, which ever one sticks out furthest).

:whistle2: :)
(those two were just for you boggster xx)

Yeah it is annoying lol. :lmfao:Do both things next time and record them :)

hate fuels britan!!! cum on hate!!! ahhhh rule britania!!!

When I hold a door open or wait till someone walks past me in a narrow space , If they don't say thank you I say YOU'RE WELCOME .

Reactions: Sandra