Anybody Know the back ground to this car?

Well, the person selling it has zero feedback, so i'd want to talk to him first....

description is certainly the same or similar to the one that was on a few months ago...

and the pictures are the same too... looks a little dodgy..

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think there was such a thing as an RS3.

[/ QUOTE ]

There isnt...

Nope Looks like a couple of badges chopped up and glued on. Nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Its probably been thrashed as well.

Zero feedback, i love these guys.

I just sold a Sony mobile for £200, to guy in the Netherlands! He had zero feedback, he then cancelled his ebay registration, i am now getting spoof emails from paypal that he wants the mobile sent to Nigeria after receipt of posting, Paypal will dispatch the money.

Scamming phishing w@nkers!

I seem to remember he wanted some daft money for it when it was originally up for sale, £18k or something like that.

the picture of the engine..

all i can see thats been done is samco hoses?

surely you would replace the inlet pipe for something bigger if you were running big power?

[ QUOTE ]
the picture of the engine..

all i can see thats been done is samco hoses?

surely you would replace the inlet pipe for something bigger if you were running big power?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope... It all looks neat, and there is no need to change the inlet pipe...Not the top of it anyway!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is going on with this car?

It's listed again with another user:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-AUDI-S3-QUATT...1QQcmdZViewItem

Something is not right at all. Who's going to report it to Ebay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill never sell it if you do that

[/ QUOTE ]

Well something is not right. It was being sold by a user with 0 feedback and was bought by a user with 12 feedback. Now a few days latter it is being re-sold by a totally different user with 49 feedback /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

report it then as i agree there is definately something fishy about this motor and looks like a scam and some unlucky sod will lose alot of money, i wouldnt have a clue on how to report it as i have never/will use ebay

Just another point, but how did the second auction begin before the first one had ended?

The first one ended on the 1st of feb the second one began on the 28th of Jan?? Actually, looking again, it's been auctioned during the current auction?

[ QUOTE ]
Just another point, but how did the second auction begin before the first one had ended?

The first one ended on the 1st of feb the second one began on the 28th of Jan?? Actually, looking again, it's been auctioned during the current auction?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly something is not right at all!

rev head looks like your link has been pulled as well, definately seemed dodgy.

The last link still works..

The plate is visible.. i thought that there was a site mentioned on here that gave owner details from registration plates... or anyone in Crowborough (WTF is that ..?), who has seen it as that is it's stated location...

Just a thought ....

the second link works, cant get the 1st one to though, weird

[ QUOTE ]
The last link still works..

The plate is visible.. i thought that there was a site mentioned on here that gave owner details from registration plates... or anyone in Crowborough (WTF is that ..?), who has seen it as that is it's stated location...

Just a thought ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Crowborough is in East Sussex, a few miles south of Tunbridge Wells.

If I can find the time over the next couple of days I might just email and ask for a test drive... Then ask why it's listed so many times on eBay.

Kev.